Reviews for Secrets From the Past
Claire Fraser chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
I liked the story but I'm not sure what I thought about the ending. I mean, he just never forgave Dumbledore? Hmm ... good story though.
Claire Fraser chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
The dreaded Dumbledore talk ... poor Harry. I like that Ginny and Lily are getting along. Good chapter!
Claire Fraser chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
A wonderful family gathering! Great chapter!
Claire Fraser chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
I love the way you portray Sirius! Remus grinned. "I missed you too, Padfoot. Now no more disappearing, no more going to prison, and no more pretend dying!" Sirius laughed. "Okay, I'll behave." That was hilarious!
Claire Fraser chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
I'm glad Harry is giving Remus a heads up. I feel like poor Remus often gets left out.
Claire Fraser chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I liked the letter - it told them a little bit about his life and allowed Harry to ease into what he wanted to say.
Claire Fraser chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Aww, now I feel bad for Dumbledore! Good chapter!
Claire Fraser chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Poor Ginny, so worried and so angry. I think Harry is going to be even more angry! Good chapter!
Claire Fraser chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Wow, Dumbledore did not make the right decision here. I think it was a terrible decision and even though I can totally understand why James, Lily, and Sirius agreed to follow him and believe in his decision, I think it was wrong. And good job, Ginny, she really told them off! Poor Harry, he's going to be devastated when he finds out!
Claire Fraser chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Yay! I love stories when Sirius didn't actually die! Great start!
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
Wow amazing story
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
love tis story please contiue with it
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Great story
DukeBrymin chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Yeah, I don't think I could have ever forgiven Dumbledore either.

Cute story, thanks!