Reviews for Obsession
AFC chapter 2 . 6/1
Your first chapter was better, description wise. You have to write them depending on what the character would think about, would notice. Would Aizen really be base enough to think about what the brand-name was of the clothes he wore? Nope! Though, what is good is what you wrote after. The "he walked like a human being, not detected...he blended in with ease'', part. I could see him being proud of himself, of his ability of doing that, and thus the description is in character for him. You also should never - never! -and I do mean, never! -write an author's note in the writing. It brings people out of the writing, which reminds them that what they're reading was made by a human, which is bad for smut because then you can't help but be self-conscious about getting of the material, or it can spoil it entirely because you can't imagine it as anything else than words written down anymore. Not real events that you're a part of. Anyway, that's all I really noticed here.
-Akatsuki logging off!
chloe.callebaut9999 chapter 6 . 5/16
Please update!
Kiara chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This is amazing I love this kind of story's but it hard to find story's like this thank you
Silvermist023 chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Nooooooo...Please please please...don't discontinue this story...It's really good-scratch that-It's one of the best AiIchi fanfiction I've ever read...Please don't leave it like this I wanna know a lot more what happens and I really love Aizen's Insane Love...Please Continue the Story...
otakuZ chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Nooooooooo! Pleasee don't say that I LOVE this story PLEASE continue! You're so good at this please I wanna see aizen in prison for what he did to ichi and tatsuki!
Hottstuff JK chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
No! Don't say that, your story has been really good and i wish you would continue! PLEASE!
Hottstuff JK chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Is this supernatural or something?
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Oh such a pity you can't finish this story.
Well, I hope there will be someone who will re-publish it. If I can do it. I will. But, english isn't my mother languange. Therefore, I am not confident enough to continue this story in english. Well, so I hope someone out there will help you.
About your story, I wish Ichigo will become Aizen's lover willfully. I love creepy stories. I have read something more creepy and darker than this.
Well, good luck.

By: KaSaHa
Plotjunkie chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Hey tricksters has given me her storys and I will be posting them in a couple days maybe even with a new chapter
KikiBlackFox chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Aw it's a shame that you won't continue this. You shouldn't put doubt into your work like that, and the fact that you read other's work should give you that motivation to continue your own. As a reader it makes me sad when authors don't continue their stories especially when they are REALLY good. but you have stated your reasons and I will respect that, I would also like to thank you for sharing this story with us and for the fact that you left this little note. Maybe you can do some writing on the side and that spark will come back and you can share a new story with the writing community. Take care! :)
tenebreyami chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
to be true, it's really sad that you won't try to finish your story. it's our choice, but I really would have loved to see you finish it! you are more able than what you say, and your story is really nice to read, even if you are a little sadist with the caracters...

In some way, I hope you will try to finish this story, but if you don't know that it was a pleasure to read your story... if you don't change your mind, would it be too much to ask that you make an explanation that present what you wanted to do for this story, how you wanted it to finish?

thanks again for your imagination, and good luck for your future!
Markymark chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
She doesn't have to answer to you. If she wants to stop writing, fine. Don't be a bitch about it. Still, I'm disappointed.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
Okay what the fuck.
You have over 100 reviews and you still have the audacity to make such bullshit up?! I pity you
senaxeth chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
It was really unbearably good! Aizen is just so... insane and blinded by his own version of showing his love to Ichigo. I mean it was hot that the story is flowing smoothly but I guess being a little bit detailed at those sex scenes would not be so baaaad. Thank you and please continue if you ever forgot this fic or just on a haze ;)
EatYourSorrow chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Ugh.. I don't know why I always read a fanfiction that hasn't been updated for a long period of time, it bothers me that I never know what will happen. But this is amazing so far. xD The first chapter scared me a little because I thought Ichigo was dead! That has to be my favorite chapter though, it was very well written.(: