Reviews for She Never Lets It Go to Her Heart
I love how you described Ginevra Potter...wonderful story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Loved this
Mysterious.girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Beautiful, you're a really talented writer. I honestly hope you keep writing things like this. I love the song! It fits perfectly. Amazing, well done.
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
:) I haven't heard the song but I like the story
PotterMichael chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice little fic. Don't usually like songfics but the song really works with all that is being said. The way you describe Ginny is wonderful, the way she lights up a room, turns heads, and exquisitely commiserates with everyone. So how I imagine Ginny Potter to be. I like that Harry is comfortable with all of this as well, maybe he wouldn't have been when he was younger but to go through years of marriage and having kids has more than placated his fears of ever losing Ginny to someone else. The fact that Ginny immediately comes to him when she sees him with Cho is very cute, as his Harry's apprehension towards Dean. Those two were the last ones be with them, so there is that small animosity towards them that they got there first. I really like this fic, the way it plays off of the lyrics really adds to it and the last line is just beautiful. Great story to describe the amazing love between Harry and Ginny Potter.
kkineticc chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful x100000000000
Claire Fraser chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Cute story but compared to your other song fics, this song doesn't fit perfectly. I did think it was cute though.
ginnyharryclois chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
very sweet
JGuar1212 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
AWWWWWWW! That was really good!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I really liked your story, especially your vivid description of Ginny and your ending. Just be careful about some homophones...'I don't have too' should be 'to' and 'I think their plotting my demise' should have 'they're.' Thanks for writing!
LVHamlet chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Not my favorite experiment, such a topic-centered story. But still, I enjoyed reading it.
Skittlez99 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010