Reviews for Hydra
Dudah chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
I can't believe you stopped when they were at Hydra! Oh God! That was one of the better storys about the tree years... I really hope you still here... I love it! It's perfect... If you are still here, maybe I could give you some ideas for one-shots... Anyway... I loooooveeee it!
Dudah chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Hey hey hey! I'd review more, but I can't stop reading! It's perfect! hahahaha Thank you so much for this amazing fic! Sorry for can't review as much as deserved!
Dudah chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Hey i started read today and i'm loving! congrats it's an amazing fic! Thank you for wrote it!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
What happens next? Will you update?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Loved these quotes: 1)"Now I had my fifteen minutes to recharge and I am ready for round two"
2) "So it turns you on that I woulda shot ya? Weird, girl. Just weird."

Some foreshadowing that makes me sad considering how it ends:
3) "So we're gonna live together and I sure as hell ain't gonna let you die alone. We'll see this to the end, you got me? No matter what happens."

You nearly killed me with this chapter, so many emotions...loved it though, EXCELLENT!
Also, glad you did not save the best for las..as I had predicted...uhmm
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Can't wait for them to finally do it! You are waiting until the last chapter aren't you? (FROWN)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Steamier than this? Can't wait...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I love how he calls her sunshine...and the massage, how loving and thoughtful! Also, loved Amy's comment about Sawyer...I really love your dialogue...I think it is the best of all the Sawyer/juliet fics I've read...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I like the start of this story, I can totally see how this could have happened how you described...I like that Juliet said "she was stupid" and how charming he was at the end. I think you described Sawyer very well, he would certainly act this way. Loved the dialogue and looking forward to reading more...
spiralnebulaM31 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great story! I'm still enjoying reading it once in a while!
Lostie chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
Im so late to this fandom but I loved this story. Such a shame you never finished it.
LambChop2010 chapter 16 . 11/17/2011
Please tell me you haven't given up on this story. It's one of my favorites. Please update soon.
Silver War chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
So I've been reading this story for 2 days and I really love it. Please update :)
Chrissy chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Still hoping you'll update this soon. I'm reading Reload right now.
Chrissy chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
Oh goodness! Pleeeeaaaasssseee update!