Reviews for Double Standard
yuukiakira chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
spot on.
nice work!
3therflux chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Well, the thing is, boys praise each other for having guts, but in the eyes of girls, they're disgusting. Minato isn't escaping to the eyes of the boys, he just climbed a hurdle(practically maxing out the sexism in this post), but if a girl were to comment on him, she would get furious (hey, that's why you get reverse social links)
daydreamer62 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I LOVE it! Its soon true! I don't get why guys can go around with a ton of girls and not be called nasty things!
Marionette chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Think of it as a key_lock system. If you have a key that opens many locks, it is an awesome key! If you have a lock that is opened by many keys then it is a bad key!

Sexist jokes aside, this was a pretty interesting read and quite possible should the aristo twins existed together.
Nacreous Clouds chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Sad but true. D:

Loved the way you portrayed it, everything fit perfectly.
Not a World Eater chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
God this story is so true! I feel so sorry for Minako D

Your not a slut!
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I believe girls tend to feel insecure easier and would normally use psychological approaches compared to guys, but hey, it's a kind of stigma of today's society. Just finished P3P last week (Minato), currently playing again with Minako. She's quite a sunny girl, I like her. Persona has way too much guys anyway.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Trust me, if girls knew Minato did that he'd never hear the end of it. But that Shinjiro thing was hilarious. Shinjiro must have said nothing for a couple hours. Stupid chicks are stupid chicks. May Nemesis give them a career of crack dealing. Prenentious jerks. And I actually find it hard to relate to Minako or whatever you choose to call her at all but I can easily spot brattish chicks. Main reason I can relate to Minato better:I'm a dude, and the game takes pleasure in reminding Minato AND Souji that they are HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, people if they cheat.
NutellaSama chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Yes, this is the best story I've read today. :D The message that you conveyed in this story is quite clear to me. It is kind of strange how the female gender gets looked down upon 'cause they have more guys around them and the exact opposite of this (a guy hanging out and establishing relationships with girls) gets praise.
Akinako chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Poor Minato and Minako actually They spent time with to increase Social link But they call that im gonna Sent them to hell for saying that to minako-can and minato-san
kryuzei chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I think those who thinks Minako a slut is a minority to those who thinks that she's so moe.

You're just unlucky to get trolled by someone or perhaps been in a site that somehow hates her.

...personally, I think she's great lol