Reviews for Imaginary Dreams
Caitie chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Hey, I know it's been a while but it would be awesome if you continued this - I would love to see what happens between Arthur & Alexandra in the Fischer Dream
Agent007Tomato chapter 17 . 6/21/2011
poor Eames -but I like Eames- and poor Arthur... poor everyone really, except maybe Ariadne. this are heating up, I'm curious to see where things will go.
WhimsicalWonder chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
Please update soon, I'm hooked!
beba78 chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Oh nooo!

Not Eames :(

Amazing chapter!

Can't wait for the next one :D
L. Darling chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
Blahhhhh. I just hate manipulative Ariadne. I like that it fuels the plot and what you're trying to convey, but I hate how naive she is here. Not that you could really change it, this is the direction of your plot and your use of her character. It just does its job: making me dislike her.
beba78 chapter 16 . 4/10/2011
I really like this story

It has a great plot and its full of detail!

Great chapter!

Can't wait for the next one :D
Red Rose XIII chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
This story has me GRIPPED! Cried when Alex and Arthur broke up. I think Dom should step in and tell Arthur to stop being a sad ( but lovable) ass!
MasaJeevas chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
I have a feeling she is gonna get him drunk n rape him! noooo Arthur!
Friggatriskaidekaphobia chapter 14 . 2/23/2011

hope you update soon
MasaJeevas chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
OMG its chapter B!
Amor Mio chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
Awesome story. Can't believe you haven't updates in months. Well hope you can update soon.
Red Rose XIII chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
More! There must be more! This is amazing :)
Formula 1 chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
This is like the best story I have ever had the pleasure to read :) Please update soon!
There'sapennyinmypocket chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
Loving this story.. I haven't found many Arthur/oc stories.. atleast ones that are good enough but this one is :D and i'm loving the relationship you've built and i'm hoping to see it get placed back together soon.. keep up the awesomeness3