Reviews for Instincts
MidnightHunter563 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i've read this story quite a few times and i'm surprised i haven't reviewed it before. i thought the story was well written. i also hope you make a sequel to this for the families reaction to finding out that not only is leo gay but that he has been sleeping with an ex-purple dragon for x amount of months.
94176 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Reviewing since I saw you had none. :o

First thought that comes to mind is after reading how they finally met.. seems to like the hero complex Leo has. erm, like he likes the idea of being around that. y'know? he's more infatuated with the idea of being with Leo than being in love with him. judging by the way he seems to quietly admire him, his skill, sense of honor/family and.. he let him sneak up on him at the warehouse? I'm guessing that was the aim and you definitely hit the nail on the head if that's the case.

Not sure I'm horribly keen on the idea of friends - kiss - sex all in the same scene. I mean, it happens a lot on tv and movies, etc, etc. But... somehow I don't view it as too realistic.. but then, they're both guys and I'm not, so what do I know? As a comment I recall from a movie (As Good as It Gets), women tend to think with more emotion than men. So going right into it knowing they want it probably ain't that much of a stretch.

Oh and not enough smut. (: