Reviews for Pigeon of War
Russian Lady chapter 1 . 4/10
Oh, wow! Dear Author, your story is awesome!))) Especially I liked nice short dialogue between Siami and Cufflingk, I wonder how he'll behave with her then. Only one question - where is new part? I'm waiting for it!
Can you please update? I really like your story.
RosetheOwl chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Can you PLEASE update?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
poop
WinterNight3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awesome story!
(Yay, Von Talon is a story!)
Guest Alejandra chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I agree with my sister Melissa. You just have to continue this story. We're so worried about the poor dove.
Guest Melissa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh please! You just have to continue. This has so much potential. Siami sounds like a great girl dove. I'm a little curious about what those falcons will do with her. I know it's been years, but I hope you will get inspired to continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
ryan raburn
The What-If Writer chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Where did you go? I found this ages ago and you never updated!
Please do- if you feel like it!
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Please oh please continue with this story.
MarianKonig chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Please update this when you can! I'm really looking forward to read what will happen next! :)
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
i love this fan fiction it hits right were i thought it would. the femal dove was an excelent twist to the story and i hace to admit that is an excenlet falcon to choose but the others will make an appearance right? if this is what you can do with cufflink i can't wait to see what happens with von tallon! please update soon
Jackskellington29 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Do more on this story! What will happen to Siami? I must know!
ObsessionIsMe chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
So far I love This story and I really like your writing style. Please write more! I desperately want to know what happens.
MissBrownClue13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with a soft spot for the villains in this movie! Cufflingk DEFINITELY deserved more screen time but I did like Von Talon and his upper class (English) German accent. My favourite scene is the Yodelling scene where Underlingk and Cufflingk dance! Lol!

This story is brilliant. It captures the characters perfectly, and I really like Siami, I'd love to see her paired with Lofty (the posh red pigeon) I think they'd make a great and cute couple. Any chance of bringing in any more German falcons? lol