Reviews for Pigeon of War
AnonymousAngel chapter 1 . 8/5
Please please update more of this story! Cufflink is my fave charecter too lol
Russian Lady chapter 1 . 4/10
Oh, wow! Dear Author, your story is awesome!))) Especially I liked nice short dialogue between Siami and Cufflingk, I wonder how he'll behave with her then. Only one question - where is new part? I'm waiting for it!
Can you please update? I really like your story.
RosetheOwl chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Can you PLEASE update?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
poop
WinterNight3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awesome story!
(Yay, Von Talon is a story!)
Guest Alejandra chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I agree with my sister Melissa. You just have to continue this story. We're so worried about the poor dove.
Guest Melissa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh please! You just have to continue. This has so much potential. Siami sounds like a great girl dove. I'm a little curious about what those falcons will do with her. I know it's been years, but I hope you will get inspired to continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
ryan raburn
The What-If Writer chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Where did you go? I found this ages ago and you never updated!
Please do- if you feel like it!
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Please oh please continue with this story.
MarianKonig chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Please update this when you can! I'm really looking forward to read what will happen next! :)
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
i love this fan fiction it hits right were i thought it would. the femal dove was an excelent twist to the story and i hace to admit that is an excenlet falcon to choose but the others will make an appearance right? if this is what you can do with cufflink i can't wait to see what happens with von tallon! please update soon
Jackskellington29 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Do more on this story! What will happen to Siami? I must know!
ObsessionIsMe chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
So far I love This story and I really like your writing style. Please write more! I desperately want to know what happens.