Reviews for Stay
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 6 . 4/14
This was very, very cute and sinfully sexy. However, relationships with an age difference of more than 10 years IRL kind of creep me out XD. There weren't too many grammar errors but there were a couple of issues with addition of unnecessary words/letters in this chapter and in the first one. Also there were times when you used an excessive amount of parentheses where italics would have worked just as well and looked better. Just out of curiosity, why did you choose to go with them just noticing each other for the first time instead of some seemingly unrequited crush or pining? That aspect of their relationship really set this fic apart from other older/younger,student/professor pairings so nice job. I really enjoyed reading this fic so your overall rating is 4.5/5
jackson 179 chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Loved it...amazing no other words
When is next chapter coming up?
Annie Butts chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
beautiful story.
SagaDevotee chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
LOVELY! sexy and romantic.
SagaDevotee chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
delicious.
SagaDevotee chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
me too!
SagaDevotee chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Edward's just getting braver and braver. I like it!
SagaDevotee chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
wow. wow. wow. wow!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
lovely and complicated and real.
darklightangel64 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
It was cute, funny and just an awesome read. :)
alisapay1 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Can't believe this was only 3rd place - should have been 1st! I loved it! Thanks so much for writing it! Mwah!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Beautifuly, nice to read a gentle love story.
boredandhomealone chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Loved every last word. :-)
oblivious24 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Just read the whole story and loved it. I think 2013 is a good time for a sequel! Good work
boymommytotwo chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
your writing style is so unique... and somehow I just have fallen. in. love. with your boys here!