Reviews for The Time Traveler's Wife
athenares chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
sow whut can I saey abbout ur s2ry?

Troll. TROLLY TROLL TROLLY TROLL TROLL. Hope you DROWN!
KAYLA-504 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Sorry. I read the real book. This just seemed like a really crappy imitation of it.

Srry.
Land Turtle chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
uh...

!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

GOD PLEASE HELP ME!

*dies*
Vapour in the Wind chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Um, seriously? I didn't even get past the first six words, my eyes were bleeding so bad. I usually try not to review unless I have something positive to say, but I'm making an exception for this. Please learn how to write and use proper English.
Dances With Monkeys chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I really, really hope your kidding...

Because my brain almost exploded.
Eric Bana chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wow. I think you portrayed the character of Henry better than I did in the movie. His emotions were just so raw. Better than Audrey could've ever described in words. I would truly love you to direct a new movie I'm going to be in. Please contact my PR. I will send you a message with her number.

Love,

Eric bana
YOUCAN'TSPELL chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
wtf that was EXTREMELY random I don't know if you did the spelling that way on purpose but this fictions annoyed me to know end. Maybe, just maybe, if you spelt the right way then it could be o.k.
Y'all Hobos chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
w
dis es barney chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
hey dere i sink dat es a very funny story sank you so much for doing dis i sink you should email me i es however i sink dis es very cool so yah
The Great Wolf Lodge chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is the Great Wolf Lodge president, John Wolf. You can get 3 FREE tickets if you go to .com RIGHT NOW. YES, 3 FREE tickets if you go to .com. That's 100% off. Yes, that's right, 100% off. And if you sign up for an account RIGHT NOW you can get FREE appointments at the Spa.
Rachel McAdams chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hello there 'ruffledude' I'm Rachel. I played Clare in the movie? Yes. I was just searching on fanfiction and I found your story. I have to say your spelling is not the greatest but I love it! Please write more stories. Thank you so much. I'm going to share this w/ all my friends. :)

-Rachel
Miley Cyrus chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hey y'all! This is Miley here. Your story is HILARIOUS! SO FUNNY. LOLZ! me and my BFF Mandy were laughing so hard! thanks soooo much! it brightened up my day! HAHAHA. Here's 4 free tickets to my show in Utah!
Hoola chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hey, this is a good story but you need to tone down the chickens. And the spelling y'all. I mean like you type like 'em white peoples. So it's hard to understand. No you typle like the chatspeakers. But uh it's really FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH FRODO BAGGINS .
Tom chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Nice...for a first grader, maybe.

It's funny though...sort of.