Reviews for Something Nice Back Home
Jemzyboz chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Real good :D especially if it was your first shot at 2nd person!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Brendonurievspatrickstump2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
i really enjoyed this story, cuz i only read a little of it before, but, this was really good, keep up with your writing,cuz.
papoteer chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Nice work! You've got such excellent descriptions and a fine selection of words, oh and I love the ending too ;)

It's really hard to write a second person perspective fic but like the previous reviewers had said, you've done one really well

keep it up! :)
LadyLinus chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw! This is super cute, I loved it!
Moosey Muffin chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I absolutely loved this story! I'm a firm believer in the power of second person perspective (when in capable hands), so it's very exciting to see someone else use it, especially so well. I think one of the things that made it so believable was the sheer amount of description combined with the story's flow. It instantly captures the reader and smoothly completes the illusion so well I could see what was happening in my mind's eye.
kalasad chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I'd just like to say I loved the "You've seen prettier, just not in a while" line.
Texas Longhorn chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
What a great fic, man. I honestly have read some terrible stuff in second person, but you've pulled it off in a way that makes me want to give it a try (though I won't). Please keep up the great work in future fics!
KawaiixCherryxBlossom chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was very cute, and you write second person well. Great job. :)
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like the whole 'less dialogue' thing... your details are excellent. Second person is usually very difficult to do, but you've pulled it off wonderfully! -) And, of course, the squee-worthy ending made it all that much better. ;-o
Rozewater chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh, VERY cute story. I love the clean, succinct quality to it, and the lack of dialog works very well in this. Words would have disrupted the flow. But all in all, very good work. Gotta love fluff. :)
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Well, at least someone is writing something! -_- I'm having the world's worst writer's block... -sigh- anyways...

This was FANTASTIC! XD You did great with the second person, and I loved the whole thing. So sweet! Specially the ending part.

I got a little bit confused halfway through it when the scene switched to Cerulean, but other than that, it was amazing!

Hope to see more from you soon! :)
hoppip chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was very sweet.

I like how you expressed Ash's feelings without dialogue. It was both simple and complex. The details took it to another level.

Looking forward to more of your work :)
PurpleLight chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wonderful, as always! I loved that there was no dialogue, it was unique, and spectacular!

Please continue to write! I always love reading your fics, Adrenaline!

Much love, PurpleLight~
mk chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
the cuttiest thing i ever read and with out dialogue... Love it!