Reviews for Slaved
SoullessBreath chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
Please update soon! You totally sucked me into reading this story. Reading your AN makes me feel like to meet you coz you seem like a fun person. Haha i really liked how they played truth or dare and how seto dared joey to fall down the stairs that made me laugh out loud (well i didn't laugh out loud coz my family were near me and it would of been awkward to explain). I do enjoy reading your AN coz they brighten up my day as well as your story. So hopefully you did get blown away from that storm you said, and that you haven't abandon this story coz its so brilliant!

Keep up the excellent work!
Your a legend mate!
wishfulliving89 chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
good story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter of this story.
Veeson chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
It's a nice start, very curious of how this will go down
Lucy chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
Oh! PLEZ UPDATE! I have been reading this story like crazy and i love it! it is sooo good!

-Lucy-
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I really like your beginning chapter. It was an interesting start. I think I'll continue reading.

-Lucy K.
chrona chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
oh! plez update!

I love this story alot and you're writing style is nifty D

so update? *hopeful* D plez?
Partners-N-Crime chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
XD great end to this chapter. (heh...i just ruined your 69 reviews...you're welcome.)

Anyway, boy do those school lunches sound familiar XD and i lol'd at "resisting the urge to yell or do something drastic" ...for some odd reason, I couldn't get the image of Zidane banging into a wall out of my head... XD kay, im done reviewing now..update soon you lazy arse! :D
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
Yays! Haha, I love how both Kura and Yami grag Joey into a broom closet for questioning. Hmm, wonder why Tris is being so cold and glary-ish... I just made that a word! Please, keep this up And... *hires friend to do the begging*...

Friend 1 (Ben): Please! Update soon!.. K, shorty, where's my $5?

Friend 2 (David): Yes! She can't WAIT to read more of this! *turns to shorty* Where's my pen you stole yesterday?

Uh... Here! *gives pen back*, and here, *gives $5*

Yes! Good job though
Lily272 chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
nice chapter. I wonder what Yami and Bakura will do with that information?
fire dragonheart chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
nice
ValarianRaicleach chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
ahahahahaha This story made me laugh _so_ hard .

Favorite parts of this chapter ;; Yami & Bakura dragging Joey into a broom closet & Seto's comment about Joey's mind being in the gutter!

Anyway! Update really soon so I can read some more please!

~*Nox*~
LRyukluvrLighthater1 chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
never done a review before, but i just had to say i LOVE this story! usually Kaiba is a rival for me, but this pairing is absolutely ADORABLE 3 you're a very good writer.

well, can't really say much else other than i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

and we were having storms ealier this morning too, pretty cool tho
ValarianRaicleach chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
"Joey searched Kaiba's eyes for any hint of a lie and then shrugged. "Sure." Then Joey smiled. "But what's come over you… Your being so nice lately. It's like something's changed about you."

It's because I've realized I loved you…. Kaiba thought."

FAVORITE LINES in your whole story so far .

~*Nox~
Partners-N-Crime chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
:O hey paige! you should update :D
dancing elf chapter 11 . 2/19/2011