Reviews for Slaved
wishfulliving89 chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
good story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter of this story.
Veeson chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
It's a nice start, very curious of how this will go down
Lucy chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
Oh! PLEZ UPDATE! I have been reading this story like crazy and i love it! it is sooo good!

-Lucy-
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I really like your beginning chapter. It was an interesting start. I think I'll continue reading.

-Lucy K.
chrona chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
oh! plez update!

I love this story alot and you're writing style is nifty D

so update? *hopeful* D plez?
Partners-N-Crime chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
XD great end to this chapter. (heh...i just ruined your 69 reviews...you're welcome.)

Anyway, boy do those school lunches sound familiar XD and i lol'd at "resisting the urge to yell or do something drastic" ...for some odd reason, I couldn't get the image of Zidane banging into a wall out of my head... XD kay, im done reviewing now..update soon you lazy arse! :D
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
Yays! Haha, I love how both Kura and Yami grag Joey into a broom closet for questioning. Hmm, wonder why Tris is being so cold and glary-ish... I just made that a word! Please, keep this up And... *hires friend to do the begging*...

Friend 1 (Ben): Please! Update soon!.. K, shorty, where's my $5?

Friend 2 (David): Yes! She can't WAIT to read more of this! *turns to shorty* Where's my pen you stole yesterday?

Uh... Here! *gives pen back*, and here, *gives $5*

Yes! Good job though
Lily272 chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
nice chapter. I wonder what Yami and Bakura will do with that information?
fire dragonheart chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
nice
ValarianRaicleach chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
ahahahahaha This story made me laugh _so_ hard .

Favorite parts of this chapter ;; Yami & Bakura dragging Joey into a broom closet & Seto's comment about Joey's mind being in the gutter!

Anyway! Update really soon so I can read some more please!

*Nox*
LRyukluvrLighthater1 chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
never done a review before, but i just had to say i LOVE this story! usually Kaiba is a rival for me, but this pairing is absolutely ADORABLE 3 you're a very good writer.

well, can't really say much else other than i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

and we were having storms ealier this morning too, pretty cool tho
ValarianRaicleach chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
"Joey searched Kaiba's eyes for any hint of a lie and then shrugged. "Sure." Then Joey smiled. "But what's come over you… Your being so nice lately. It's like something's changed about you."

It's because I've realized I loved you…. Kaiba thought."

FAVORITE LINES in your whole story so far .

*Nox
Partners-N-Crime chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
:O hey paige! you should update :D
dancing elf chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
entertaining story
ChibiLady chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
Awesome story, I love it!