Reviews for Sammy's not so Great Adventure
angel1718 chapter 36 . 3/26
Keep the chapter coming please.
Another awesome chapter.
I would love to hear some torture pay back on Brain for what he did to Sam.
But i also want to know what's happening with Sammy too.
Glad the Doctor having Dean get some much needed rest.
Still real irritated at John only.
Trucklady53 chapter 36 . 3/23
Well speaking as a mother, parent, caregiver, the old saying, "Hell hast no furry like a woman scorned" comes to mind. I for one would not be concerned in the least about any lines being crossed when it would come to giving that scum bag everything and more that he deserves. Yeah, the do gooders say "to error is human to forgive is divine" but I would not be able to go there. That man would get everything he did to Sam 10 fold and I would not lose a second of sleep. So, I for one don't care how far and dark you to take John. He needs to make Brian pay in anyway he possibly can.
trek fan 676 chapter 35 . 2/28
RIP Leonard Nimoy Leonard Nimoy LLAP you will be missed
trek fan 676 chapter 35 . 2/25
thank you so so much for updating I'm glad dean forgave bobby and still has his little brother sammy
trek fan 676 chapter 34 . 2/15
please it is my birthday tomorrow please make my wish come true and update
trek fan 676 chapter 18 . 2/14
pleas update soon puppy dog eyes
trek fan 676 chapter 34 . 1/24
amazing chapter! looks like bobby will have some explaining do I just hope dean will forgive him
Trucklady53 chapter 34 . 1/20
OK I don't see Bobby being Sam's guardian a problem at this point. It is more than obvious that John has not had the boys best interest in his decision making for a while now and it certainly doesn't mean that they are not brothers anymore or anything changes between them. I am interested in seeing where this goes but hope Dean does not get to mad at Bobby. Loving this story and hoping for the best for all of them. I have to admit, I was a little happy that Dean got some of his anger out on John. I don't condone the violence but John has had it coming for a long time.
trek fan 676 chapter 33 . 1/4
pleas update soon I'm begging you maybe you could put two chapters up
trek fan 676 chapter 33 . 12/20/2014
pleas don't leave us hanging like pleas continue this story
angel1718 chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Wow things just keep getting more and more screwed up for the Winchester's and their friends.
And John trying to come up with excuse as to why he sat their and let scum Brain hurt Sam like he did i don't know if i believe John he's been nothing but a ass to Sam since the beginning.
But i would hate to think that John cares nothing about Sam to let him go through what poor Sammy did.
Really good update.
Love this story.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/13/2014
my friend ( Sammy fan girl died last night but thank you for the update
angel1718 chapter 32 . 12/12/2014
Really heart rendering sad chapter.
I love this story and i really love your writing.
I can't tell John tears Brian a part.
Even know John is such a creep and mean right now himself,he needs a new attitude adjustment.
Poor Sammy i sure hope Dean can help him over come all that's been done to him.
I would like you to put the video tape of what happen to Sam in your story even know its going to be bad and hurtful.
Trucklady53 chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
OK you got me on this one. So did Caleb shoot him with a sedative or someone know that sneaky little way of choking someone unconscious? Got to know what happened and what is going to happen.
sammyfangirl chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
my doctor said I will be dead by the end of next week could you pleas grant me my death wish