Reviews for Sammy's not so Great Adventure
Apollo353 chapter 27 . 4/15
Great story, please finish.
yeahh chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
I like the story's plot and all but you're way of writing isn't that great. You state the obvious way too much and the characters say speeches not talk. Plus the emotions aren't really that match. I almost didn't feel anything reading the story except when I edited it in my mind.
Anonymous Arab chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
هذه القصة فكرتها جميلة لكن اسلوب كتابتك لا يعجبني..
help789 chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
What a great story, please finish.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
Waiting so long for more. Please finish the story. Is a great story.
ShippersCouldRuleAPerfectWorld chapter 27 . 10/12/2012
Please continue, I really need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/9/2012
You'll finish the story? Please want more!
Sammy82 chapter 27 . 9/8/2012
Great srory can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
please update! i really want to know what happens to sam and john.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/6/2012
please update this story! i have followed this since the beginning. it is really good.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
I'm waiting for the next capter. Pleace, pleace, pleace!
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 27 . 5/20/2012
Just found this story and god its amazing! I realky want to know what is going to happen next!
Priya723 chapter 27 . 4/20/2012
Omg! No not a cliff there.. Can I please request u to update soon and I'm a person with zero tolerance when it comes to Sammy and ur wonderful story! Have been reading day and night and I can't seem to stop.. Awesome.. I can feel the happiness sadness pain guilt and all kind of roller coaster emotions through ur words! Thanks for writing.. It sure got me hooked on!
Skye1963 chapter 27 . 4/18/2012
This is a great story. In this chapter, you have made me want to hurt Brian so very much. He is a sick and twisted individual who really deserves to be fed slowly to a Wendigo! I'm going to love to see how you resolve this. Will the Winchesters need extensive counselling? Can the family be saved? What about their original hunt? Being able to evoke such strong emotions in your readers is a hallmark of a great storyteller! Keep it going.
RecklessAbandon777 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Hey i just found this story and I must say i'm impressed. Keep writing, this is very well written:)