Reviews for Sammy's not so Great Adventure
lenail125 chapter 50 . 7/4
Awwwww! I knew this were going to happen! love when Dean is in big brother mood! I hope Sam is better
lenail125 chapter 49 . 5/26
I can see Sam waking up without Dean being there... I can really see it!

I love how Sam have Dean in the palm of his palm... good chapter...
lenail125 chapter 48 . 4/30
Well, at least Sammy is getting better! Let see what the tests shows!
lenail125 chapter 47 . 3/12
Awwwww! Poor Sammy! But at least the brother talk! I hope this is the beginning of a long ride to recovery, :)
neonkittykatXD chapter 9 . 3/10
Oh gosh! This got me emotional! Dang it! Awesome job tho :)
when you have finished this story please please please do the one in bobby's junk yard
THIS IS AMAZINHG
Trucklady53 chapter 46 . 2/4
I hate all the pain and suffering but I do love the protective Dean and clingy Sam. Makes me want to give them both great big mom hugs. I'm sure there must be more pain coming since John has been out of the picture for a bit and that probably isn't over yet. It's a great story though and forgiveness for the long wait is granted.
why won't you update this story it's so good please
please please update! you can't leave it like this
please don't become a author who does not update there story's
Guest chapter 45 . 11/29/2015
I agree it would be a grate story
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
when you finish this story maybe you could do that argument between Sam and dean at bobby please it would be a grate story
lenail125 chapter 45 . 10/27/2015
Poor Sammy! I hope he start getting better soon... I like that Dean thought about the jacket and the cub... I hope Sammy start letting in Bobby and Jim soon.
angel1718 chapter 42 . 8/29/2015
Glad the sent Brian to hell he so much deserved it and more.
It was so awesome how you brought Mary in the story and how she comforted and sang to Sammy that was so Beautiful and Precious.
And Cass helped get rid of Brian and tried to talk to John about giving his sons space but who knows if he will listen.
Really great chapter.
Please update again soon.