Reviews for Fallout
This was a depressing chapter for sure, (Fifty Years Ago) I was curious how Optimus, Rachet and Bee died, and it only seemed fitting for William to die right next to his best friend Ironhide in their final stand. Nice job.
I saw the hint there, Annabelle, oh boy my little girl I was wondering what had happened to her, but the fact that she married Goddard sets my soul at rest that the fact she didn't die running, but died with a loved one watching over her. Goddard reminds me a lot of William L. they both have a lot in common. I am also glad Ironhide got the fate he deserved rather then the fate of being shot in the back by a traitor.
I KNEW IT!, HOLY F***, I KNEW IT!, a space bridge was one of my theory's of what it could be, and if you can't tell I just finish Last Hope XD. HOLY F*** I KNEW IT! oh that was awesome!
WOW, just finished Standing still and I love how it was the transformers version of Jurassic park for at least that whole hiding scene. Love Jurassic Park, that fit perfectly and the Clever Girl part even better well at least they made it out, only if the security chief had just as much luck XD.
lmao XD that was the funniest thing I have ever read, just finished reading Keeping a Secret, Vortex should have told TC to not hit him to, but I don't think that would have stop him from chasing Vortex through the woods. I swear I'm going to make that a scene into a comic sometime in my life, with them being dragonformers ( since I can't draw Transformers to save my life XD ). I have a feeling that if Jazz and TC are bonded that jazz said get him through the link after "tex" said that. Oh my goodness that was the best chapter yet!
SpinoGuy Productions chapter 50 . 12/11/2015
I just got finished reading through this story, and I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, this is potentially one of the best Transformers' fics out there.

And I'm not just talking fan works. I can count on one hand the stories I love more than this fic.

You make every character real. They react as a regular human would react if they were thrust into this world without choice. These people (and mechs, I ain't racist) have gone through absolute hell.

I am so happy that there is a chance, just a chance, that they can make it out alright. A happy ending always warms my cold, barren heart.

Granted, I was kind of hoping Blitzwing would join the cast, since he is in my top 10, but that is such a minor thing it's barely noteworthy.

Also, I can now never not read a Wildrider without envisioning a Russian accent.

All in all, I give this story a 10/10. Looking forward to reading the sequel.

Spino, out.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 50 . 11/23/2014
The opening might be dark, but it certainly creates some interesting impressions of what the characters are up against as they struggle to surviv, and the central storyline has been VERY interesting reading; nice job.
From the beginning, you present an engaging plot with some interesting twists, ranging from Jazz’s forced alliance with a Decepticon to the fascinating twist of an Autobot having to ‘adopt’ an infant because there’s nobody else available to take custody of them, and the plot proves to be very interesting as time goes on, the group coming together as each member loses everything else available to them and finds a strange new sense of security and family with each other (A couple of relationships are a bit so-so in my opinion- trusting someone to have your back despite a history of centuries of conflict isn’t the same as finding them potentially appealing as a romantic partner- but you generally find the balance between exploring their new world and the persona dynamics).
All in all, while I wasn’t wild about the chronologically haphazard nature of the various chapters- some jump forward and some jump back, and it’s sometimes hard to be certain which came first- you had some very interesting moments that created a fascinating look at a post-apocalyptic world in the ‘Transformers’ universe, and I look forward to seeing how things unfold as this storyline continues…
BeastRage the Hunter chapter 50 . 6/4/2014
I have to review this. Now. This was FANTASTIC!
I love the characterizations of all your characters, canon or not. Your OCs are the best in the TF fandom that I've read, no kidding (Rachel and Danny. Forever kick butt!). The canon characters, you write them...realistically. My favorites are the two gesalt members, Wildrider and Vortex. The two normally get overshadowed by their team-mates, but here, alone, they shone. Vortex especially, since normal characterizations of him are usually "creepy, insane, TORTURE IS FUN", not this likeable mech.
The storyline fits perfectly. The jumpy, out of timeline one-shots fit the picture of a end-of-the-world story, much like The Road. Two of my favorites have to be Insanity and Game. :)
I may return, to review in detail various chapters. Until then...See ya! :D
activemars828 chapter 50 . 1/20/2014
Well that romance took forever to actually come to equal terms.
activemars828 chapter 41 . 1/18/2014
The answer to this story is WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! And Wildrider.
activemars828 chapter 24 . 1/16/2014
Yay Jurassic park references!
FireRubyRPG9898 chapter 50 . 11/19/2013
I loved this lol.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 50 . 6/5/2013
And end prologue. (Because it feels like that, really; like this whole story was, as well as a story in its own right, a lead-in to something much bigger.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 38 . 6/5/2013
Lennox's daughter - Annabelle - Goddard's wife? ...Small world.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 34 . 6/4/2013
Yeah, the kids know. ...I can't stop laughing.