Reviews for Fallout
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 50 . 11/23/2014
The opening might be dark, but it certainly creates some interesting impressions of what the characters are up against as they struggle to surviv, and the central storyline has been VERY interesting reading; nice job.
From the beginning, you present an engaging plot with some interesting twists, ranging from Jazz’s forced alliance with a Decepticon to the fascinating twist of an Autobot having to ‘adopt’ an infant because there’s nobody else available to take custody of them, and the plot proves to be very interesting as time goes on, the group coming together as each member loses everything else available to them and finds a strange new sense of security and family with each other (A couple of relationships are a bit so-so in my opinion- trusting someone to have your back despite a history of centuries of conflict isn’t the same as finding them potentially appealing as a romantic partner- but you generally find the balance between exploring their new world and the persona dynamics).
All in all, while I wasn’t wild about the chronologically haphazard nature of the various chapters- some jump forward and some jump back, and it’s sometimes hard to be certain which came first- you had some very interesting moments that created a fascinating look at a post-apocalyptic world in the ‘Transformers’ universe, and I look forward to seeing how things unfold as this storyline continues…
BeastRage the Hunter chapter 50 . 6/4/2014
I have to review this. Now. This was FANTASTIC!
I love the characterizations of all your characters, canon or not. Your OCs are the best in the TF fandom that I've read, no kidding (Rachel and Danny. Forever kick butt!). The canon characters, you write them...realistically. My favorites are the two gesalt members, Wildrider and Vortex. The two normally get overshadowed by their team-mates, but here, alone, they shone. Vortex especially, since normal characterizations of him are usually "creepy, insane, TORTURE IS FUN", not this likeable mech.
The storyline fits perfectly. The jumpy, out of timeline one-shots fit the picture of a end-of-the-world story, much like The Road. Two of my favorites have to be Insanity and Game. :)
I may return, to review in detail various chapters. Until then...See ya! :D
activemars828 chapter 50 . 1/20/2014
Well that romance took forever to actually come to equal terms.
activemars828 chapter 41 . 1/18/2014
The answer to this story is WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! And Wildrider.
activemars828 chapter 24 . 1/16/2014
Yay Jurassic park references!
FireRubyRPG9898 chapter 50 . 11/19/2013
I loved this lol.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 50 . 6/5/2013
And end prologue. (Because it feels like that, really; like this whole story was, as well as a story in its own right, a lead-in to something much bigger.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 38 . 6/5/2013
Lennox's daughter - Annabelle - Goddard's wife? ...Small world.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 34 . 6/4/2013
Yeah, the kids know. ...I can't stop laughing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
...It's going to get blocked too, isn't it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I didn't realize I was crying until I read the last few lines.

This is brilliant. Bleak and barely scraping by, but there's always the next day, the next step, the next anything at all to live for. *applauds*
SweetIndigo chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Whoa, just realized that I never faved this story. Huge oversight! This series is one of the stories I've enjoyed most on fanfic. Thank you so much for sharing, the emotions are so vivid and the characters are so rich. Hugs and Merry Christmas!
Soccus chapter 50 . 11/22/2012
This is easily one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, for its grammar, writing style, characters, plot and sheer dedication.

It was sometimes a bit cheesy, but not unbearably so, and your OCs were had excellent backgrounds/personalities.

You also turned me into a Vortex fan via this fic. Thank you!
Koluno1986 chapter 50 . 8/13/2012
Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to even begin! So please excuse my small rant...haha. It took me 3 days to finish this and I'm already on Apocalypse. I'm so hooked and I get easily emotional so I started sobbing at work when I read about what happened to Wheeljack. I had tears streaming down my face but luckily no one knew I was crying but damn, you hit it right in the heart.

After reading Fallout, man...your writing leaves me breathless and I love every single character to death(no pun intended there ._.;;). I love how you show their weakness and strengths as the chapters go, along with the arguments and fights everyone goes through. Just seeing every Autobot and Decepticon change bit by bit and learn to become a family, it's amazing. And I usually I don't read OCs but I'm glad I took a shot at this one . It's just absolutely brilliant! I find Rachel and Vortex adorable together, their interactions make my heart skip with feelings and Jazz and TC, I'm glad they have each other after what they've lost... Umm, I don't know what else to say but I just think you gave every character justice and it's just so believable. I wish I had more to say but arrggghhh, I don't know what else!

Anyways, I'm off to read more of Apocalypse and simply have lots of wonderful feelings. Thank you for writing such an adventurous story! *bows down to you* ;_;
Shadir chapter 50 . 7/20/2012
Wonderfull fic! It's Marvelous!