Reviews for Wrestler
Slash77Love chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
two questions: where are they? and what are they doing? because i was lost while i read it
ziley chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
The length is just perfect. I really enjoyed reading this, and i liked the sentence at the end "In Riley's arms Zane was both a prisoner and a free man." - That is really too cute.
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
this is cute _
relic yuy chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was beautiful. I think it's the best of all the riley/zane stories I have read. Short, sweet and in character. You created a lovely moment that sort of encompassed their entire summer that we never got to see. Well done.
Logan-Henderson Knight chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Iloved this story. I hope you make more Riley and Zane stories your writing is really amazing.
windscarbabe68 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Seriously amazing! Zane is so cute X3 I love Ziley

PERFECT
Rockinrobbien chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
oh how wonderful this is. While reading this reminded me about the episoide 99 problems part one and if you havent seen it yet no spoilers and ill wait for you to see it. But i loved this so much. Cant wait for more :)
This-is-my-accont-pantZZZZ chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
awwwww this was soo cute :)))
flautistbyday chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awww I love fluff like this! It was so cute and I'm left permanently smiling tyvm. :)
darlingharbour chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh gosh, this story made me absolutely giddy. I love how you write these two, I swear. And this scene was great to imagine.

"In Riley's arms Zane was both a prisoner and a free man."

That line is amazing! It made me smile even more. :)

This whole thing is pure brilliance. I love it so much.
TimeForMiracles chapter 1 . 7/25/2010