Reviews for She Saw Nothing
sandysea17 chapter 1 . 2/4
Great story!
Athena64 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Very nice and tender! thank you!
am chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
pleeeeeease write another. this was so good. thank you!
Azurite chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Nice! I'd wager you have this particular method of "seeing" for at least some blind people spot-on-I've heard about the touch method before, and seen it used in other fandoms for blind characters.

The fic unfortunately had a few grammar snafus here and there-a misplaced apostrophe and some missing commas, but nothing so horrible that I felt the sudden urge to click the Back button (and it has happened before).

I know this was written a month ago, way before we actually got to SEE Auggie topless (and learn that he's thankfully unscarred, minus any hidden scars he might have under his hair), so that's totally okay. I get the impression that even if he WERE badly scarred anywhere, Annie wouldn't care: she's just that kind of a girl. But I was laughing a bit at the idea that Auggie doesn't attend Agency swimming functions. Um, what kind of functions would those be? I kind of doubt they have CIA pool parties, and it's not as if Auggie is field-authorized for ops that might involve being in a swimsuit, so...

That was really the only part that jarred me from the fic a bit; beyond that, this was a great first foray into the CA fandom! I hope you keep it up!
Majorcarterwannabe chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I don't know exactly why but there's something about your story that keeps bringing me back to it. Whatever its elusive quality is, it's perfect. You've gotten it exactly right. I hope you continue writing.
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is how it should have been!
Blahblahblah08 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was cute. I always wondered about the accident if Auggie was burned anywhere. I hope they tell us in the show soon.

I hope you write another story!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Liked it, great job! :)
Rue Dumaine chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Beautiful. Really, truly, beautiful.
Nicollette Knight chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I really liked this. Auggie and Annie are soul mates, anyone can see that, and I think this would be almost completely on target to how it would be for them their first time. Loved it!
mag721 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
loved this! it was beautiful
bellylovesu16 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010