Reviews for Laughter of the Broken
death gone wrong chapter 14 . 9/18
If I could punch you in the fucking face I would
Shi means 3 not 4 but good story.
Blinded101 chapter 14 . 8/25
Is is one of the best insane naruto fabrics I have ever read
Jimmy Neutron chapter 2 . 8/17
Oh, I don't like this fic. It has improper capitalization at times. Naruto is an asshole to everyone. He purposefully dresses like a creep. I feel that a twelve year old is more likely to wear a damn orange jumpsuit than a creeper. Naruto is overpowered and stupidly edgy as fuck. You purposely made Sakura a complete bitch with no redeeming qualities. You started the damn fic with another fucking mob beating Naruto for no reason scene. Just about everyone but Naruto is a complete idiot in this fic, despite the fact that all twelve year olds are idiots. You took away any character development possible for anyone but Naruto. Naruto himself, even after all the attention you gave him, is no more than the normal Edgy Dark Naruto. You have reused a bunch of bad tropes from other bad Naruto fanfictions already. It is a good thing that you ended this fic. Your only redeeming qualities are you doubtful creativity and the fact that you could write this long of a story.
HAHAHA! I can see the similarities between the Joker and Naruto. End of A/N was hilarious
yolo chapter 14 . 6/24
Should continue this fic just for the Lolz because even with out a plot its still a good story and makes other people laugh. It is simply hilarious and should be continued crack fic or not.
Kira2501 chapter 14 . 4/17
Aw, I REALY hoped sasUKE is geting his ass beaten and I get to read an awesome Garra vs Naruto, but okay, I gues I have to find another insane joker Naruto, (but I think I have already read every one)-_-
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 14 . 4/14
well I liked it. I wish it was continued but if you hate what your writing than why would you keep working on it. out was just a different idea for Naruto's personality Thai I think really drew my attention. of you know of others like it would you PLEASE let me know?
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 13 . 4/14
nii-chan is brother. nee-chan is sister.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 9 . 4/14
had to use kisuke for the perv right? I approve
LordTicky chapter 7 . 3/23
Just dropping a quick note here. The Ino-Shika-Cho combination is an old team, going back generations. Each iteration is taught by a Sarutobi and upon formation of the team said Sarutobi will present each genin with an earing that they themselves also wear. It's supposed to represent the strong bond between the team. It's explained during one of the filler episodes.
Pick hyena
BlackPitbull chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
ThePhenoix11 chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
This was good but it's sad you started to dislike this story a lot didn't make sense between the insanity and just OMG let's be funny with, hope someone takes this and fixes it I mean why limit to four clones maybe having ones off emotions not just random stuff letting Naruto fight for the pieces of his mind to fix himself. But I digress good crack fic for what it was.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Naruto x kurenai naruto x tsume naruto x kushina