Reviews for Laughter of the Broken
SpiderWriter1992 chapter 7 . 4/13
I can actually answer the team 10 wearing earrings thing. It's revealed in the shippuuden season but it's a clan tradition between there three clans. There fathers have the same earings. They receive a new slightly different pair with each promotion.
The omake doe, LMAO, LOL!
wagbones03 chapter 14 . 2/11
great just when i found a story that actually i was looking for
WookieMan chapter 5 . 1/15
Even though I've read this before, it's still great.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
You mean because he's not Kishimoto's bullshit vision? Piss off ass-clown.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
You've ruined everything good about this, it's good if you have one insane character but your just ruining it by putting random shit into this fanfic
LRyuzaki24 chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Thanks for writing this I loved it... the hyena lion king idea and jokes were just the best!
Death Gone Wrong chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
If I could punch you in the fucking face I would
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Shi means 3 not 4 but good story.
Blinded101 chapter 14 . 8/25/2016
Is is one of the best insane naruto fabrics I have ever read
Jimmy Neutron chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Oh, I don't like this fic. It has improper capitalization at times. Naruto is an asshole to everyone. He purposefully dresses like a creep. I feel that a twelve year old is more likely to wear a damn orange jumpsuit than a creeper. Naruto is overpowered and stupidly edgy as fuck. You purposely made Sakura a complete bitch with no redeeming qualities. You started the damn fic with another fucking mob beating Naruto for no reason scene. Just about everyone but Naruto is a complete idiot in this fic, despite the fact that all twelve year olds are idiots. You took away any character development possible for anyone but Naruto. Naruto himself, even after all the attention you gave him, is no more than the normal Edgy Dark Naruto. You have reused a bunch of bad tropes from other bad Naruto fanfictions already. It is a good thing that you ended this fic. Your only redeeming qualities are you doubtful creativity and the fact that you could write this long of a story.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
HAHAHA! I can see the similarities between the Joker and Naruto. End of A/N was hilarious
yolo chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Should continue this fic just for the Lolz because even with out a plot its still a good story and makes other people laugh. It is simply hilarious and should be continued crack fic or not.
Kira2501 chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
'_;
Aw, I REALY hoped sasUKE is geting his ass beaten and I get to read an awesome Garra vs Naruto, but okay, I gues I have to find another insane joker Naruto, (but I think I have already read every one)-_-
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
well I liked it. I wish it was continued but if you hate what your writing than why would you keep working on it. out was just a different idea for Naruto's personality Thai I think really drew my attention. of you know of others like it would you PLEASE let me know?