Reviews for Laughter of the Broken
ThePhenoix11 chapter 14 . 11/6
This was good but it's sad you started to dislike this story a lot didn't make sense between the insanity and just OMG let's be funny with, hope someone takes this and fixes it I mean why limit to four clones maybe having ones off emotions not just random stuff letting Naruto fight for the pieces of his mind to fix himself. But I digress good crack fic for what it was.
Naruto x kurenai naruto x tsume naruto x kushina
golddust35 chapter 13 . 7/27
Lol the lazer
Matthew chapter 14 . 7/20
I like the joker but your right. where did the plot go? SANCHO! Go search Canada. AND NO HUMPING THE MOOSES.
Matthew chapter 13 . 7/20
youtuber on next tab: it was awesome that's what.
ITS JULAPENOES! and great story... so far.
matthew chapter 6 . 7/19
ohhhhhhhhh the batman referencesss ohhhh soooo goooood...*sigh* sorry just had a fangasm.
Matthew chapter 5 . 7/19
ohhhhh the references... *sigh* man this is why I read. also I LOVE Hollywood Undead.
insanityqueen200 chapter 2 . 7/19
Naruto should have the spider summon!
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 4/9
kakashi i fear for ur life
I love this story, BUT I know what you mean. In some places it was a bit pretentious to the extent that it was confusing, like the similar's becoming their own people and them saying that Naruto was dead, which must have been forgotten about or something because it was never mentioned or explained. The other thing was that, I love these stories because Naruto is cool and scary in them, and this started out like that but after a while, he stopped being scary and just became plain weird, as in all the baseball references. And then when he became scary again, he would do something creepy like what he did with Hinata and it would be over done then he would basically be canon Naruto again. At the start of the story he had almost killed Kakashi who had become a chuunin at age six, but by the end, months of training and becoming a DEMON later, he barely defeated Hinata. I think as the story went on, bit by bit the plot line deteriorated. Even with all of this though, I still love this story. You have a talent and I think you should really continue writing! -
turtle329 chapter 14 . 2/2
Welp, shit. Guess its back to the listings then.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
My favorite naruto fic
Pokemon Master 1 chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
Nice story but towards the end it started getting very weird but other then that it is a pretty good story.
strabimonx chapter 9 . 6/6/2014