Reviews for World on Fire
AshesOnTheWind chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This was brilliant!
12345StupidPenName chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
This was amazing. Seriously one of the best stories out here. So well written but so sad and aaaaah...
rancois chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
You need to stop being so timid. This was one of the BEST stories I've ever read! Please write more like this.
BirdieInATree chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
This deserves more reviews, it really does. It's incredibly well-written and heartbreakingly beautiful. Wonderful work, truly.
bkreed chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
Whyyy? This is so saad! I, like, cried at the dead bodies.

Tino always dies in war stories D: It's so sad!
bkreed chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Fuck yeah Tino :D
bkreed chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
My reaction when they said it was Eduard: "LIKE... WHOAH."

Oh my GOD
shannon chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
this is an awesome fanfic my mom made me get off the computer because i took so long reading it(im a slow reader)which made me peeved because its so good i didnt want to stop.
Anonymous Llama chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
OH MAN!

I didn't think you'd continue this! I was sitting, bored at my computer, and I was looking through my bookmarks in the hopes that something fun would live there, and I saw your story and decided to check if you'd updated, although I doubted it. But you have surprised me! Your stories break my heart but I can't put them down!
dajiangyou chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
The greatest story I've ever read, oh my god oh my god oh my god.

I'm totally telling all my friends about this. This had me crying, and giggling, and then crying again. You are such a beautiful writer.

This deserves about a bajillion and three more reviews. I would have like to see how the Asian countries had been dealing, but I suppose it would be the same as what the European countries are going through.

Also, congrats, this is probably the longest review I have ever written. :D
dajiangyou chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Oh god more tears.

DAMN TTTT
dajiangyou chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO PRUSSIAAAAAAAAA

WHY.

I was crying. I'm sitting at the computer like a dork crying my eyes out! D:
dajiangyou chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

that was my only thought while reading this.

Russia... Oh gawd russia is fuckin scary!
dajiangyou chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
You have no idea how close I was to crying when I saw that Mattie was on the bad guys side. But it's all good. Thank goodness Hungary didn't die.

I love this story. Forever and ever!

You know what, Matthew and Iceland (Or whomever that was) Needs to get their asses outta there!

Oh, and I forgot to mention it. You portrayed Greece and Turkey flawlessly, I believe.
dajiangyou chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
gfl;gjha.

OH MY GOODNESS. I start all my reviews out like this.

America and Russia. Of course.

Once enemies... Now comrades.

You sir/madam are amazing.