Reviews for She's The One
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 5 . 11/4
jayjrat chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
"This is the kiss he would think about when he was taking his last breath."
OMG! so romantic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great start! I'm really glad that Derek isn't denying his feelings anymore and I'm really glad nothing happened while he was on his self imposed 60 day waiting period. Now to see if she wants him as well.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Great fic! I really like him surprising her on his birthday... though I'm curious what surprise she had planned for him. But his was perfect. I loved it and I really like that the baby arrived on the anniversary of the day they met.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
That was a great dance and I'm so glad they kissed. I'm glad that Penelope told him how she felt and love her saying that she wants to be his girl. I really like Derek's thoughts when they walk past the place where she was shot. I also like him knowing that if he didn't leave then he wasn't going to.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
He definitely went all out planning this date. And it sounds absolutely beautiful. I'm glad he told Penelope what he is feeling and that he's giving her time to comprehend everything that he's said. Great chapter.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I'm really glad that Derek didn't back down when he heard Penelope and Emily's conversation. And I love him asking her if he sounded like he was teasing. I'm really looking forward to their date and hoping it turns out well.
emzypemzy chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
awww that was just fantastic! :D loved it!
emzypemzy chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
spot on, absolutely spot on! That was fantastic! Morgan was such a romantic :) Brilliant date and that was a sweet way to end it - glad I had chapters to catch up on, means I can go on to the next one already! :D haha
Swiss CurlySue chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Lovely! Well done :-)
celticstarwolf chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
very sweet hon loved it thanks for sharing
KricketWilliams chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
That was a lovely ending. The nursery was adorable and the proposal was, too. However, my favorite thing was:

"Find my pants and you can see it."

*snort* Thanks for the giggle. I needed that.
BeccaStar2010 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
This was such a great story to read, I loved it!
PinkAngel17 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Aww! That was so sweet and beautiful! Perfect ending and a great story! Loved it! :)
Kathy0518 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010