Reviews for After They've All Died
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
What about Sasori and Orochimaru? They were also immortals.
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aww I kinda want to cry now :(
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I really like this story.
akira chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
you know I like this story, you should considered in making a sequel, this story sholud be continue, well bey read you later.
Silverstonedragon chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Great would be cool if there was a second one where the others get some of the memories their past lives.I'm not asking if you don't want cool .
Phantom Figure chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Please you have to do another chapter of this! Its amazing as helll! but it made me cry a bit! I love the plot andHidan and kakuzus reactions pls pls do more
Burned Black Angel's Wings chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Dude, next chapter, please! This is awsome!
YubelChan chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wah, this is sad T.T
KlinaStyx chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aww, that was so adorable and depressing. What a terrific combination. Though I could only imagine how epic it would be going clubbing with Akatsuki. XD Great story!
K chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow...I kinda want this turned into a multi-chaptered fic,jus think if the others where to slowly find out about there would be Epic,add some drama maybe a villian...
H1d4n chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow how sad poor Hidan and Kakuzu living forever with their imortal lives to see their old comrads. Good story.
Evil-Peach chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Je t'aime oh so very much... but not in a creppy way .'
and Teng chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Aww, I sorta want a sequel... or to be changed into a multi-chaptered fic! xD But yeah, even if you leave this alone, awesome one-shot!
Ditkata chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
awww beautifull TTTT
SuigetsuPhwoar chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Damn why'd you have to make me cry :(

this is really good just like all your work!

-peace