Reviews for The Challenge
tickwordstockwords chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is SO brilliant, if the sorting hat has a voice (I mean, more of one than he does have), this is exactly what it would sound like. You managed to keep the characters and setting intact, which is often very difficult for crossovers to do. I absolutely adore what you did with this. 3
Aphroditessister chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i loved it! there should be more of these sorts of fics!
From Rue with Love chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awsome story! Love the summary and you stayed very true to the characters' personalities. the only thing I found out of place was Eames. I was sure he would be a Gryffindor, considering the fact that even if he's a troublemaker, he's a good friend and a fun person. ;) Otherwise amazing job! You should be very peoud. :)
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Quite lovely
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
nice story
Have Socks. Will Travel chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Excellent crossover. Just the right mix of HP and Inception references. And you manage to stay with just the sorting hat, which seems really hard to do, seeing as how he is a hat and he can't do any moving but to talk. C:

Fantastic story!
VeeNa the Lost Loon chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
that was quite good

if not for the fact that it felt quite rushed.. but arthur having a crush sounds SO adorable! i bet eames teased him to no end XP

ah, the poor sorting hat, having to sort through arthur's mind.. lol...

what became of eames, yusuf and saito?
laughing on the inside chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oooooh that was sooo cute! i love arthur; fave character from inception! i'm so glad he married ariadne in this! Such a cute couple XD! good job!
The Swim Chick chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Clever! Ravenclawlove, Arthurmuch love, this fic is awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I was wondering when something like this would pop up :) and yes, I can definitely see those Inception lot being all chaos and mishaps at Hogwarys, terrorizing the corridors.

Hogwarts isn't Hogwarts without a legendary frat for each era.
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is awesome!

I like your writing style and the story, though short, was very intriguing and well thought out!

Have you considered writing a longer story? It would be very good I'm sure!

Good job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Amazing, simply amazing. Continue, if you will!
Xx.BeHappy chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE

CAN YOU PLEASEEEE WRITE LIKE WHAT HAPPENS HERE :D PLEASEEEEE

Like what happened in Hogwarts :)

PLEASEEEEEEEE I JUST LOVE THESE TWO THINGS SOO MUCH :D

PLEASEEEE!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I wasn't totally sure what I'd be getting with this story, but it was really fun to read and think about. I agree, Arthur would be difficult to place, and to me he's probably a toss-up between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw mostly, yet he does have some good Hufflepuff or Slytherin qualities too.

Fun story! :D Great job.

~Red
Evelyn Briar Black chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
The thought of owning Arthur is quite appealing... I'll wrestle you for him? ;)

Great Story.