Reviews for Wholeheartedly
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
D I love Link. He's an adorable fishy. Like Minion, but more macho. And I love your portrayal. Is it okay if I use these nicknames if I ever write my own fanfic of MvM? They're really sweet, and your author's voice while using them is fantastic.
TheDocRoach chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I love the shipping idea of Susan being with either Link or Dr. C X3 But I also really love just friendship stories about them! You're right about it being adorable when Link calls her Susie, Suze, or Girly-Girl! He does seem like a great big-brother figure to her. This was a treasure to read and it made my heart melt! Nicely done!
Wordmangler chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
A lovely little character vignette. Very well written, wonderful glimpses into each character, and highly recommended.
One teeny tiny issue: her father's nickname for her is actually "Susie Q" after the song of that name.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I loved it. please make a story out of this these 2 are the perfect match.
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Totally believable. Link and Susan just belong together in a mutual respect relationship. I can't believemore people haven't written about this. Cute, and it worked! A little lacking in description, but cute nonetheless.
Stormbringer chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Abosloutly love this. I read it yesterday then saw the movie and found myself trying to squeze this dialoge in. I've always kinda liked the idea of Susan and Link together but I guess, nothing agianst Link, I'm more of a Susan/Dr C. fan. Can't wait to see if you do end up doing a MvA story.
Writerdragon chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hey, I like this a lot. Very good. The characters were all, well, in character.

Keep it up!