Reviews for Smoke Curls
hello-anonhere chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I appreciate your obsession with Arthur/Ariadne! No need to stem the flow.
ArianaEvangeline chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
this one was lovely.
Winchester chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Loved it. I don't have anything else to say. I just loved it. I love Arthur and the part about waiting for dates...that hit home. Good stuff.
theSunlitEarth chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow, this was really good. I loved the way you wrote it and all the descriptions. Well done :D
TotallyCaptivated chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
aw, this was really good, so sweet! I would love to read more about this couple from you!
Eternally hibernating chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hello! I've been reading all your Inception fics for the past 15 mins and I LOVED it. ArthurAriadne are so so so utterly wonderful that I could scream. (but I won't.) I loveee lovee lovvvve them and I love YOU for writing all this. You (and all those fantastic A/A writers out there) have changed my life.

This was poignant, a lot of character, and the ambiguity of it is very sweet.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
The Decemberists AND the Beatles? Perfection, simple perfection. :)
AlicePixie chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
ooh, Arthur and Ariadne sexy times.

ROFL.

xD
Arugula Pacioli chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
beautiful:D thank you!
Alice in Wonderless Land chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was really beautiful! So well written and vivid. And the descriptions - especially of the cathedral? LOVED THEM. WOW.
bellylovesu16 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
assume
bluebrise chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Loved this oneshot. It was romantic, whimsical and stayed true to their characters. I can't wait to see what else you come up for this pairing!
ride2night chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Whoa. That imagery was...holy crap!O.O JGL...the word steamy comes to mind! Haha.

Sorry for my confusing rant/review xP

Fantastically done!

-Lori-
taiyoukai-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I really liked how visual this story seemed to be and I loved how you incoporated the little quotes between each section. Awesome story :D
MissSapphireRose chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awwwww I wonderful bit of sweet fluff!