Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Gorgeous and amazing and beautiful

I loved this story.

Love from,

BadgerInMySoup chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was amazing! I love your spin on Teddy/Lily.

You should write some more Fang/Max stuff. They're pretty fricken awesome and deserve an awesome writer to write about their fricken awesomeness.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Love it! Wonderful comparisons with the birds... You should write a Charlie Lavender fic!
sadjdapeihaois chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Very good. I'm not really a Lily/Teddy person (Why do I subscribe to you then, if that's all you write? I don't know!), but you're quickly making me one. My favorite part of this? The repetition! I love repetition. It's nice to kinda sorta know what to expect, but it's also simply a pleasant stylistic choice.

Now I do have a suggestion for something else you could try to write, though. I'd love to see dad!Harry or mum!Ginny. Really any of Harry's generation interacting with their children, being parents to them. I feel like people get so invested in all their Albus Severus/Scorpius and Lily/Teddy and Lucy/Lorcan or whatever it is they ship with the kids and forget that there are other important people in these characters' lives than just whoever they're getting paired romantically with. So family fic is what I would love. I'm especially interested in dad!Harry because I feel like he, never truly having a family growing up, would care -so much- for his kids and want the best for them. If you're looking for a couple, I noticed that you wrote a Remus/Sirius piece recently (which I failed to review-it was good, though) and I'd like to say moar Remus/Sirius! I love these guys. It's really the only slash pairing in Harry Potter that I seriously ship. I'm actually a slasher at heart and ship many things from Dean/Castiel to Kurt/Puck to Finny/Gene in other fandoms, but in Harry Potter, which is my main fandom, there aren't a lot I like. I read some next gen stuff from time to time, but I'm not into most of the big pairings like Harry/Snape or Harry/Draco. They just don't do it for me. But Remus and Sirius. These two guys fit so well together that I just adore them.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
'She has always been hope'

That actually really made me cry in a I'm-so-happy-coz-that's-so-cute kind of way xD

I just love how you skip through the years and yet, there's no details missed :o

Lovelovelove :3
Elizabeth Lullaby chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is spectacular! GAH I could read this pairing all day. Iove the way you didn't make Lily too wild... In some 'fics I just think " hang on, is this Harry's daughter"? You have SUCH original ideas, with Harry's memorial under the stairs...

I sometimes think that we don't have enough of the original characters in stories when it's just 'he' and 'she', but this is so easy to keep track of. I love Harry Potter, I love poetry and I love your work!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I loved this. You are definitely my favourite Lily/Teddy writer, always.

You captured them and their relationship perfectly :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
An alternative pairing for you to write? How about Teddy and Victoire, just to REALLY shake things up;D? Keep writing, this is cute.