Reviews for My Uncanny XMen Mini's
CassandraCopes chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I applaud your attempt to try a different style of writing, but I must say, this is near incomprehensible. Not only that, but the lack of proper description makes the story particularly hard to enjoy, and the constant use of (...) helps contribute to the hard-to-read, hard-to-like feel of this fic. I'm not trying to be mean, but I really think you could do a great deal better.
Harpy Lady chapter 31 . 12/13/2003
Hey I loved it! _ Been outta touch for awhile, huh? E-mail me and keep up the good work. I always get my spirits lifted when I read these! _ Thanks bud.
Harpy Lady chapter 29 . 8/23/2003
Pretty good. Keep building the suspense. :)
sonofwolf chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
yay! betsy and warren are together! heh...
Harpy Lady of X-Fan chapter 22 . 1/11/2003
I love this!
LoganAlpha30 chapter 16 . 8/15/2002
Thanks for the review Stormfreak, and I miss you at X-Fan. Anyway the epic will last as long as people read it, I'm already writing my 17th mini and it'll answer some questions and surprises from my 16 mini, and for fans of a certain two heroes on my team...well I won't say cause that'd be spoiling it but it's a part that I can't wait to write, and my 17th mini has a little down time in it,after all I think the team needs some, who knows...maybe W/B try to have a date that doesn't end up in a fight with Apocalypse. So in closing thanks to all who reviewed. I'll go now...
ororoiqadi chapter 16 . 8/15/2002
Hey, LoganAlpha, it's Stormfreak. Listen, don't listen to whining jerks who are too cowardly to leave a signed review. You got your first flame, and all that means is that you're a real writer now. If this guy/girl/asshole says he won't read your work, it's his loss, not yours. I saw the word END- is the sweeping epic over? If not,I'm happy. If so, I'm happy to have read it! - Luv, the KDC President to her loving #12
LoganAlpha30 chapter 15 . 7/25/2002
Update, I'm in the process of making my mini's easier to read as I'm making the paragraphs shorter. I'll be done with them sometime on the 26th, hopefully a little after noon and then I'll be putting them in here. I'll go now...
C. Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
I was cruising through some of the X-men fics and stumble across yours and think, he a long one, great it should be interesting.

-_

One long paragraph...I didn't even get past the first sentence. The enter key is your friend, it can make the difference between a good fic and one that sucks. One lone paragraph fits the second one by the way, fix it and I'll think about reading your story, but at the moment for get it.

-_-;;
Joey1 chapter 14 . 5/5/2002
Howdy! This is LoneWolf21 from X-Fan! Well I finally managed to finish all of the fic, and despite being a die-hard Sam/Dani fan this was pretty dang good story, however there is one thing that is majorly hurting your fic! You ight want to go and edit your chapters so that they have sentence structure, as it's very hard to read the chapters when they're pretty much one big paragraph. Other than, that, I really don't have any complaints (and hey, if you feel like it, check out my X-men: Evolution fanfic!)
ororoiqadi chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
Hey! Just letting you know that I'm 1/2 way through! I'm still here!