Reviews for Shaman King in Fifteen Minutes!
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 5/2
This was frigging hilarious! The interactions and dialogs are all so funny I can't even pick a favirite! Hahaha :D
weblasky chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Haha, quite nice if you ask me :D. It kind of reminds me of How I Met Your Mother. Anna kind of resembles Robin and Hao is defiantly Barney! xD
Rinrikapyon chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow...I was so taken aback when and after I read your story. This is waaayyyy different than the other ones but the plot is really really cool nonetheless :3.
I seriously laughed my ass off after I read the "Hao had threesome while burning a building." statement xD It was just too damn hilarious xD
Anyways, you did a really good job on making this, thumbs up! Kepp on writing :)
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Love it, love it,love it
Jojo chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
well I have to admit I really laugh a lot. This is really funny, and in someway it could have been trued after all I made de same strange storys with my cousins.
i also liked some of your critics agains the anime and everything, i am reading know the manga and it is amazing how diferente it is from the anime (i already loved the anime but now i'm crazy with the manga :P)
big kiss jojo

p.s. keep the good work
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is so hilarious...Ren/Jeanne is actually a canon couple!

I love how everything works well together...:3
Half-Blood wannabe chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
You know, when I first read the summary for this I thought to myself: 'Hmmm. This will probably end up in my Favorites'. and guess what? It did! :D

I really loved how you pointed out some of Mankin's best quality's and made them funny. But I REALLY loved how you exsposed almost all of it's plot-holes and flaws and turned them into hilarious jokes.

I'm a die hard fan of this manga and to see something like this that has the characters (I honestly think Mankin had some of THE best characters in a manga btw) playing with their personality's and their story itself in such a funny manner really makes my day.

Supper funny and great job!

PS: too true about the anime D:
macchime chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Mmkay. I can seriously see that happening. Should that be scary?

Everyone's in character, and, wow. I loved it.

Thanks for writing!
ShunKickShunKers chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
One word: AWESOME :3
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
ahahahaahh! LOVED IT! :D keep writing parodies, you're good at it! :D
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
HOLY FLIP, YOU MANAGED TO BRING ALMOST EVERY SHAMAN KING RELATED PLOT INTO THIS STORY IN THE FORM OF A PARODY. YOU. ARE. AWESOME.

TOTALLLLY LOVED THIS FIC - SO MUCH THAT I'M TYPING IN CAPS.

DEFINITELY SOMETHING I'M GOING TO READ AND REREAD IN THE FUTURE.
Nakayama.Suki chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
super like .! hehe . :)
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
XD crazy, love it XP Great job, keep it up D
Dragonmanvirus0007 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is a really good little bit! I really liked it.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Excuse me while I go and laugh my head off. Hysterically. And wake up the whole house while I'm at it.

-favorites-