Reviews for When Spring Came to the Desert
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This was so great to read! I really loved it.
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Awesome!
Chelty-Chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
On her eighty-third visit, she said yes, making Gaara the happiest man in the Wind country. He asked why she ran away from him when he asked her. She said it was to create dramatic tension. He had no idea what she was talking about.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA BEST LINE IN A STORY EVER!
You..are awesome...for writting it absolutely loved it!
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. I never really thought about a Gaara/Sakura pairing until recently. This is definitely one of the better fics of this pairing.
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
cute ;P
Pipra chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Such a wonderful fic. Please keep writing :)
Miss Ashlynn chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Very cute. Short and sweet with a happy ending!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
So perfect and lovely in all ways possible. I can easily picture the characters acting like this! Nice work :)
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was so adorable! I really enjoyed reading this. (:
DestinyKitten48 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Too.

Fricken'.

Cute!

Love the concept and it seems like something that could honest to God happen in the real story line!

(Come on Kishimoto... xD)
Joele chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I've seen this title many times but I always overlooked it but now I'm smacking myself for being so stupid I should have read this a long time ago.I really loved more.(:

Joele
Bubblepopp chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow, this is just amazing..

It was quite short, but I felt fulfilled after reading it.

Amazing job.
gaasaku lover chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
The story was really great! I would give 9 out of 10. The minus 1 was the ending line. If it weren't for the ending line I would've given 10 out of 10.

Yep, I hate Hinata, and Naruhina with a passion. Having NaruHina in a GaaSaku story is one of my pet peeves.

But still I love your story! Please write more!
Sasuke-KiraLover chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is so painfully adorable. Very good job indeed.
mililli chapter 1 . 2/21/2012