Reviews for Slippery when wet
tudee chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
What the heck! Please say there is more.
PolHop chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Thsi story is so good I wish you would finish it.
TheLittleRedCrane chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Pls pls post more lemony goodness for our favorite couple...good story too..this would 've my getaway if I had the resources...LOL
d-kronk chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
I really like how well Derek planned out their day. And I really like Penelope questioning his intention, that doubt was great. I'm glad that he was able to show her that he did want her. I hope you have plans on posting the last chapter. I'd love to read it.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
This was such a fun chapter. I'm glad he answered her questions. And their flirting lunch was great. I'm looking forward to seeing what his surprise is.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Great chapter. I love Derek surprising her. And it was a great idea for a date, I love the picnic.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I love their phone conversation. And I'm glad that Derek is there... hopefully Penelope is good with it, I'm looking forward to her reaction.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Great chapter and really good song choice. I love how their dinner date turned into a team dinner. And the team are lucky they didn't get a show, so much sexual tension between them in that bedroom scene. And I love them saying goodnight together, definitely glad they acted on that tension. I hope she ends up taking Derek on vacation with her.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Nice start! And I love the use of Bon Jovi songs... they have enough I'm pretty sure you won't have any trouble with chapter names. I'm glad that Derek asked her out, even if she didn't get his intent, I'm hoping he can show her his intent when they go out.
kmn1829 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Please tell me that you plan 2 finish this story because I need 2 know what happens next. Please update soon.
remeyqueen74 chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Update soon please
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
can't wait to read what happens next
Elisha Rose chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Awesomely Good!
Leigh59 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
lovely and very sensual i like how at ease and playful they are with one another
Faith4000 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
amazing chap, can't wait for some more lovin