Reviews for Slippery when wet
d-kronk chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
I really like how well Derek planned out their day. And I really like Penelope questioning his intention, that doubt was great. I'm glad that he was able to show her that he did want her. I hope you have plans on posting the last chapter. I'd love to read it.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
This was such a fun chapter. I'm glad he answered her questions. And their flirting lunch was great. I'm looking forward to seeing what his surprise is.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Great chapter. I love Derek surprising her. And it was a great idea for a date, I love the picnic.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I love their phone conversation. And I'm glad that Derek is there... hopefully Penelope is good with it, I'm looking forward to her reaction.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Great chapter and really good song choice. I love how their dinner date turned into a team dinner. And the team are lucky they didn't get a show, so much sexual tension between them in that bedroom scene. And I love them saying goodnight together, definitely glad they acted on that tension. I hope she ends up taking Derek on vacation with her.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Nice start! And I love the use of Bon Jovi songs... they have enough I'm pretty sure you won't have any trouble with chapter names. I'm glad that Derek asked her out, even if she didn't get his intent, I'm hoping he can show her his intent when they go out.
kmn1829 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Please tell me that you plan 2 finish this story because I need 2 know what happens next. Please update soon.
remeyqueen74 chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Update soon please
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
can't wait to read what happens next
Elisha Rose chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Awesomely Good!
Leigh59 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
lovely and very sensual i like how at ease and playful they are with one another
Faith4000 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
amazing chap, can't wait for some more lovin
PinkAngel17 chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Awww, that was so sweet and cute. Absolutely great chapter! :)
onetreefan chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
awww this was such a good and missed update. i loved the part where she questioned if he wanted to sleep with her and his reaction. and the whole day just seemed to work for them. very good writing and update as always!
Kimd33 chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
What a beautiful gift he gave her.