Reviews for Maybe we should sleep on it
Tezsler chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
**happy dances again**

That was a wonderful whirlwind of emotions. I love that this has a happy ending. I so wished this could have happened on the show.

**pouts** I know this was a good place to stop but I did kind of hope for some lovin'.

Awesome job hon!
myla84 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
I loved that chapter and I'm so glad I got a happy ending ! I love their little family !
Leigh59 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
sweet what a great ending
Tezsler chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
**happy dances** Yeah. Glad that they are talking. I love all of the dialogue and the insight into what each one is thinking. Great job.
myla84 chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
I love that chapter : it's good they get to understand what the other thinks and feels . and lilly bell : that's cute . can't wait for more.
myla84 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
that's a great beginning . I really like the second chapter : the discussion sounds true and is much needed. I hope everything is gonna turn better for them.
MrsGaryOldman chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
OMG - could picture all of this, but the last line was especially perfect! Wow - cannot wait for more!
MrsGaryOldman chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
YAY! Another H/H sotry! *hugs* You don't know how happy H/H fans make me - thanks for this, so heartbreaking... I can totally imagine he's dying to get home on that flight... and love his convo with AJ, and lol'd so hard at Garcia taking her off the grid (of course, we know now that... *sniff sniff* ...she is!)

Please write more H/H... I have some more of my H/H in the pipeline too...
Tezsler chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
**does a happy dance** I love this pairing and I love love the fact that you are writing about them.

I did not like the way she just up and left him. I am waiting anxiously to see where you take this.
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
It was very cowardly the way she up and left him. He deserved better than that. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
love it. I like this pairing. Glad to see someone writing about them