Reviews for Reward of the relit candle
Lmb111514 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
No! Why did you end here?! Please update again soon!:( I really love the originality of this story.:-)
Kuroi 002 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
really nice story, hope you update soon
Young at Heart21 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Another great job Hun I decided to review before I went to sleep.
OneHellOfANekoDemon85 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Girly I love it!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
gppd chapter
Orange Oak chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Last night I watched "Tuck Everlasting" for the very first time and the ending sent me on a search for fan-fiction that would pick up where the movie ended. I found a few good ones. This is a nice start, the idea of having her become a whitelighter is more unique than the "she drank the water" idea, even though I love those! I knew the guy Billie ran into was Jesse. I am sure of everyone but Kevin, he's an Original Character, right? I also think Wyatt would orb him and Chris away since he's so fond of orbing! I loved to see him do it on the show. _ I shall continue to read on, this is interesting.

*Peace.
nessa671 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Please update soon.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Ok...who is Henry? One of the boys?

And is Kevin a real charmed character or one you came up with? I didn't see much of Billie in the series.

I think when a whitelighter orbs to their charge, they get some kind of warning before they get there. I've seen it work the other way around. The sisters call Paige when she is...in um..private moment.
Meteoric Tree chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Interesting. Winnie seems to fit in well with the Charmed family and it seems like the plot is developing nicely. Your dialogue is good and flows well and feels natural, so good job again!
Meteoric Tree chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
A good start to what looks like it'll be a very interesting story. I don't think I've ever read anything that you've written in first person before, but I like your style when you write that way. I'm not really familiar with either of the stories, but the way you wrote it was pretty self explanatory, so I wasn't lost like I was worried I might be. Good job!
Shining Friendship chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Sorry it took me so long to R&R, my friend, but I've been pretty busy for the past few days. I thought you did an amazing job with this chapter. I love how the romance in your story isn't too overbearing, it's just right. :) And I cannot wait to read more! Please continue soon!
KJ chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I like how they ran into Jessie. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I think it's cool that Billie has a boyfriend who is also magical.

Good update.
silverwings1986 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
hun... absolute perfection. i love it. i absolutely love it.
KJ chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Good start to your fic. Can't wait to see more.
Shining Friendship chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I'm sorry it took me so long to R&R, my dear friend. It's just been one thing after another this summer. Hehe! And even though I've never watched 'Charmed' or seen 'Tuck Everlasting', I must say you did an excellent job with this first chapter. I am very eager to read more, so please continue soon! :)