Reviews for Cheers
LSOP0591 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Hahaha this was so good! Had me laughing until the end ()
NinjaQueen33 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
LMAO. Hilarious and good stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
"Somebody's drunk," Kankurou muttered audibly.
"Who?" Naruto asked.
I just laughed so hard, my mother came in and asked me if I was okay. I cannot tell my mother that I have stayed up until 2 a.m. to read, so I said I just had some sort of mouth spasm. I'm tearing up, you're a master of words.
BrownHairedMage chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Laughing so hard right now! So funny. :D
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I FREAKIN' LOVE THE END OF THIS.

The rest was just sort of... eh... scarring. :D
Incongruous Legume chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
oh my jashin ... -dies of laughter- that was amazing .. especially the ending ! you deserve an award ! many many awards for your amazing writing !
kate882 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Rotflmao OMG u have got to write a sequil where he brings naruto back the next mounth
Barunka chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh my Jashin, that was brilliant! :D I'm glad I came back to you (gosh it sounds strange) and read more of awesome NaruGaa of yours. It's one of my most fav pairings You can write Gaara as an "uke" without any ukeness, it's something I very appreciate. And your Naruto.. is just Naruto :D It's sweet. Now I know you can write some humor as well as you can write a very serious and beautiful literature. It's refreshing. I like your style of writing. Cheers! :)
xNARAx chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh my god...srly this is just...

my face hurts from laughing!
45margi2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
You should make a sequel :)
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
HAHAx1,000! I read this story before, but I forgot how halarious it was! When are you gonna update your other stories, dude; I miss you and your work~ T_T

Sasue
yukino89 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Man this is the best story ever
OpheliaOtterage chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
ohmuhgawd, i could not BREATHE throughout this entire thing. hole shit that was the funniest thing i hav read in a loooooong while lol

AMAZING work. :D

Lilith G. Astroll
onitcifnaf chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That was funny!, you are awesome!
DeviWan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
AHHH! Am so in love with this pairing! And I think it's just so adorable how you portrayed how much Naruto loved Gaara! So CuTE!