Reviews for Catch You on the Flipside
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
XD Oh Yong Soo. Never ever change.

And I feel as if Xiang and him would be best friends, reaming up to annoy the heck out of Yao. XD
russiachinalover chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
i love this story XD
thisaccountiscloseddeleteit chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Um, I hope you're considering continuing this, 'cause I seriously have taken an interest to this. I'll check your profile on the subject, but if it says nothing I'll be watching. But not in the creepy Belarus way.
nobody chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
D8 this story is good ~daze! are you going to continue this? I hope you do.. x,x though its been so long.. well I'm just hoping that Yong Soo's just in coma and his spirit floating around xD not dead D: anyway, when are you gong to continue this? :3
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
awesome! i cant wait to see how this one turns out!
Domomomo chapter 1 . 8/16/2010

What a glorious thing to find on Korea's birthday. STALKING YOU FOREVER. ;A; 333
JoeCoolieo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ah! I knew this sounded familiar! XD It's been forever since I've read that book. C:

What a wonderful cross-over! Can't wait for more! w (Yong Soo would make such an annoyi- I mean adorable ghost)
XxMiyuki SagisuxX chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
... Let's just say I'll be looking forward to updates of this one. I'll be back if I have an idea~

AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 7/27/2010

Oh man.

The jealous ex-boyfriend ghost comes to harrass Yong Soo ghost! And yeah! Idk. -_-
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was a wonderful, and unique theme for the story! I loved the wording and the not-heavy-but-detailed-enough backstory you added on.

Lol, Yong Soo would be the single most annoying ghost EVER.

Ha, Yao, even a ghost thinks your Hello Kitty fetish is weird (but so cute)

Love where this is going :3
azure-fire702 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010

OMG SO CUTE XD (hello kitty underwears LOLZZ)

i'm a sucker for Yong SooxChina fics so i'll definately be following this.

...of course i'm more of a sucker for NkxSk -shot shot shot-

CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Haha! Brilliant! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Hinataro chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is the first time I've seen an AU like this, and I must say, it's rather interesting. ouo

It makes me just a little sad that Yong Soo's dead, but I guess the personality breaking through makes up for it. XD

Please continue this, I look forward to seeing more!