Reviews for Take Your Breath Away
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2016
Interesting
momrole chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
This is a good story, are you going to bring it to a close?
JCWare chapter 19 . 6/9/2016
Do you have any plans to finish this story?
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
WOW:)
B4bidden Products chapter 19 . 4/8/2016
please continue this story soon it is such a excellent story
andjelija.nenic chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
Sassy Mami chapter 19 . 3/25/2016
Well, Marcus is an ass. I can't believed he played her like that and I want her to be furious when she finds out. Even if it was to keep her there for Caius and she ends up loving him, I think she should continue to hate Marcus. He is just another person that has betrayed her and should not be forgiven. Thats just me though and is your story :)... I hope you come back to add more soon. Thanks for the update :)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2016
So good I hope you continue to keep up the good work and that's fine but soon and I absolutely love the cliffhangers keep up the good work
pierce through the heart chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
Such a horrible cliffhanger! Caius having a gift? So cool. Or maybe it's because of there bond... haha. I'm excited to know what you have in store. Hope you update soon!
zeona last chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
I really thought Bella was able to leach from people and heal herself.
Channie.B chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Omg. You can not just leave it there! This story is amazing and I am very much so lookin forward to the next chapter.
Asmodeus Black chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Brillaint chapter! I had to re-read the story but I fell in love with it again! I really hope you update soon though I almost gave up waiting. I especially loved how Marcus and Aro are manipulating Caius! It makes for a very interesting and entertaining plot. Hope you update soon! Until next time maybe
kouga's older woman chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
He seems to be coming around a little bit
ClaryF chapter 19 . 12/12/2015
Did he? Hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2015
Loved this chapter and enjoyed seeing a mixed up Caius.