Reviews for Under The Weather
katvrah chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
LOL that was so funny and hot and sexy . I loved it .
BabouTunt chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I love all the little things in this fic- that Alex likes to be barefoot, the Alex Elliot dynamic, very well done!
cc1989 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Before I go on to read chp 2, I need to just let you know that I'm currently reading this in the middle of a store in the mall. Yep just here in front of everybody with my mouth hanging open, not even caring if someone walks by and sees the flush on my face. I finally looked up and remembered where I was and found myself lusting after ever dark-haired woman that walked past me. Thanks for that.
KalenCaelli chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Okay, I've read nearly all of your A/O stories, and am now a huge fan...

So, when can we get more ;)
VogueThousand chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Awesome job ! XP
peterpeter chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
wow another great fic
archie319 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Hmmm, shame on me for missing the second chapter! While I loved horn-dog Liv trying to be good with near-fatal man flu Alex, I too am a sucker for Liv injured in the line of duty! "My fiancée, my baby, my darling, my girl." *swoon* I loved scared, concerned, angry Alex! Her interactions with Elliot (ick, chest hair!) were fantastic! Incorrigible, adorable, recovering Liv turns me to a pile of goo! The story had just the right amount of drama, romance, humor, and sex! I love them in this established, adult, equal-partner relationship! I look forward to more of your stories! Thanks for sharing!
Arron008 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
I love your use of humor in your writting, the verbal bantering is both hot and funny. Thank you for sharing and I hope you write more.
AllOverTheWorld chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...that aws awsome! Please write more!
imp chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
There's nothing like a surge of endorphins to help along a recovery... ;) Nicely done.

imp
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Well done! Thanks for sharing!
aolurker chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
*squeak!* I somehow missed that you'd posted a second chapter to this. How did that happen? Loved the sword-how different! And Alex tumbling off the couch - LOL! A fun read!

And, you're a sucker for Liv getting hurt, you say? Hm... ;-)
Rachel540 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I loved the second chapter! I have no idea why but I really like that you had Alex call Liv an "ass hole." It made me laugh but even more so, it made the argument even more realistic. I can't wait to read more from you!
AnnabelMinerva chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
It's smut. But it's very amusing smut. And I suspect you would write very amusing clean stuff if provoked. The tone is excellent, and the jokes genuinely funny. Feel free to write something slightly more SFW - you would do extremely well.
lauwer chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
This is one of the best stories ever, seriously and I have read practically evry A/O fic out there!chapeau, my friend!