Reviews for After The Fall
ArtemisJade chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Very good start, I would love to find out just what Sylvanas is planning.
Silverr chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is superbly written: Sylvanas's voice especially is pitch-perfect. There's just the right amount of detail to provide vivid visuals.

I just wish that there were more. I WANT more! But like Blizzard, you cruelly have left us hanging regarding Koltira's fate.
Waritine chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Lovely, lovely. His false hope, the evil of the Forsaken - and the uncertain ending (what with the canon not saying anything yet), I did enjoy hearing about what happened after that chain dragged him in.
astran chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
"plotting a raid against the Undercity itself like some hysterical woman."

way to ruin a good story with blatant sexism
Indecisive Mimic chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I first read this story after reading about this quest chain and thought it was awesome. Having just finished the Battle for Andorhal (with my DK no less, for extra ironic trauma, I now think this story is even more awesome and I am practically rabid with anticipation for the next chapter!

I thought your characterisation for Koltira and Sylvanas was spot on, you portrayed Sylvanas as every bit as ruthless and clever as she should be without turning her into a 2 dimentional baddie-we-have-to-hate-because-the-story-says-so" and I thought the torture method she used was ingeniously cruel and very effective.

Koltira was wonderfully stubborn and his thoughts on Thassarian and his "plotting a raid on Undercity like a hysterical woman" comments made me giggle.

Quick summary: write more for the love of all that is holy and unholy! *gives cookies*
Rat chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Very nice. I was just reading about the Battle of Andorhal and stopped by here to see if anybody had written a Koltira fic yet to follow up on it. Finding this was a nice surprise-well written and it captures the character very well. I hope you plan to continue it.
pointedstyle chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Interesting. I love Koltira and Thassarian. I felt they were underutilized in the game. I'm looking forward to more. Thanks :)
macDhai chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow. A very good story. And a very disturbing one if this is the direction Sylvanas is going... Why is Koltira always the one to get caught? ... And, what of the Blood Elves' portal, out there in the ruins of Lordaeron? Another invasion of undead, this time right into the Sunspire... I always thought that was a dumb place to have put it, but hopefully Silvermoon's defenses are better... (long time elf player here. I'm glad I got my Forsaken DK out of there - he was an elf in life). On tecnicalities, I didn't notice any typos or glaring grammar errors. This one's going on my list... - Rillan macDhai