Reviews for The Life and Times of Em Watts by Christopher M
Lizzie101 chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
O.M.G. that is sooooo CUTE!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
That amazing! Are you going to keep going? Please do! :D
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
you haven't updated in forever...*shakes head dramatically*
saddy-mavka chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Hey, when are you going to post more?
I'm dying to know more.
Also, if ur gonna post more, can you keep doing it until the day that Em dies and gets a brain transplant?
I LOVE the way you write. Keep going ;)

**Madi**
greekgirl14 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
look, i'm not saying this in a negative according to the book(if your following it) chris never ever held Em's hand himself or even when Em tries plus he realises that he loves her after she or her body or ugh whatever the thing is he finds out he loves her when he thinks that Em's dead!
kiki rayannis chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
:-)luv it
dadby chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Awww, sooo cute! E/C FOREVER!
armsoftheocean chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I really liked all the chapters do far! I hope you update soon, if you're still writing this story :)
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 10 . 12/25/2011
Ooh, too cute! I think this isdefinitely my favorite chapter so far now. :3
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
Aww, cute! But I wished they really had kissed :3 I absolutely love your story but why oh why are the chapters so short and updates so infrequent? WHHHHYYYY? D: Lulz, I'm done whining now. :)
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Yay update! Cute fluff, love it:) Do get the next chapter up ASAP! I love these, can't wait for them to get together :3
ConceptOfTheMask chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
hi i just sent another reveiw to say i like jonathons creek too i like the one where this women tried to fake herself falling out the window and its really good because she hides the real her in a cupboard before she does it and theres a big creepy house and a random tree with special sap in it and guy who wants avenge for his brothers death. Alan Davies is also the guy who plays Georgia Nicolesons dad in the movie .
ConceptOfTheMask chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
OMG ! i love the airhead series its my fave set by my fav author! PM me please!
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Pleasepleaseplease update soon! I can't wait for Christopher and Em to get together! :3

-U-BEE-EM.