Reviews for Illogical
Xxmutant girlXx chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
this is a good story for not even being planned.
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
It's very well written. I'm not sure what to think, because I don't really ship Ariadne/Eames. At the same tie, I can imagine Ariadne running out of the job in anger and Eames cornering her. I can picture her being unsure of what to do due to Eames' alluring atmosphere.

Favorite line: "In the future he would have to teach her how to keep her defenses around men like him."
Illegitimi chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I absolutely adore your Eames and Ariadne. You have his personality down to a tee, and combined with your fantastic writing skills do him proud. I hope that you write more for him/them!
Nitrospira chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This story was really thrilling! The characters were very believable, and I loved how there was a great balance between dialogue and description. I can't believe you wrote it so fast, because it's honestly really good. It'd be great if you did more stories on this pairing because it seems you're really gifted at it.

Cheers,

x. Ara
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
BAHAHA. Oh, Dom. This was great. Keep it up with Inception fics, please. :D
stndabvthcrwd1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
hah, this was very cute, very enjoyable. You wrote some really good lines for such a quick-write! "Ariadne, the architect, loved her space. Ariadne, the woman, liked him in it" was one I really liked :) And the last line was a great way to end it, very Eames-like. Great job!
DreamxxCatcher chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I'll tell you something: I. Loved. It. I could totally see Eames doing that and behaving that way. You kept him in character and that takes talent. :) I am currently writing a Eames & Ariadne story, but it's not nearly as good as this one.
bella142 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
OHHH! PLEASEEE! please write some more to this amazing story :) :) I really enjoyed reading it and I really hope that there is going to be more Ariadne and Eamse :)
AmeliaBaggins chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was great! I wish people would write more about these two!
ashbail256 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow, that was amazing. You really do know how to write Eames. Hope to read more from you soon.
timelady1210 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You should make half hour writing times a habit. They'd have the loveliest results, I am sure.

There isn't NEARLY enough Ariadne/Eames out there (even less Ariadne/Cobb, but that's another matter entirely) and this one fit the ticket marvelously. Not a soul can resist that gorgeous accent ;3
Miss Caitie Jo chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I loved this! I was looking for an Eames/Ariadne story to read, and I'm glad I found this one. I think you should write before bed more often, this is good.
zeurin chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
"Maybe it's a good thing I didn't send Arthur to find you two." LMAO! Genius! Good job! :) I love this pairing, but there doesn't seem to be enough love for it. :( I wish you'd continue this fic or something, because I think it's wonderful.

-zeurin
Dscully100 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Seemed very like Eames there. I can see him doing this.

I'm not sure that Cobb would react by chuckling, but I sure know Eames would laugh his ass off at the idea of Arthur finding him and Ariadne. :-)

-d
lovelycarose chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Yay!

I'm so glad someone else shares an interest in this pairing as well.

I mean, I love Arthur, but who doesn't like the dangerous British guy, right? CX

This story was really good! You captured each character's personality perfectly. I like how you mentioned each "part" of Adriane and how Eames anticipated her reaction.

Cheeky bastard.

Really wish there were more Eames/Adriane fics out there. Just because they're cute and just because I love Eames a little too much!

Great work! Hope to see more soon.

- E.