Reviews for I Did That To Him
Good job :)
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
amazing!
LrafaelxD chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Love it! It was awesome, poor Ed Jacob left him back there.
flaming rose chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Ahhhhhhh! Torture! Are you going to write more to this? Please do! I love it so much! And, I love that Edward was the uke (bottom) in this fanfiction! I would love to read a few ( like thirty.)more chapters to this 'fic! So please do, and Jacob! You could've could've…I don't know! Just have done SOMETHING! Poor Edward! Not able to resist, and wanting it so bad! Especially, (since I'm pretty sure since in Twilight he's not gay -unfortuantely(?)- in the books or movie, and he's Soooooo in love with Bella and shit.)since it was his first time! And, even if he wasn't it's still a very…fragile like atmosphere around them after words and during the sexual content for the bottom. And, you can be as 'tough' as you want -unless your just a COMPLETE and utter slut- it's still emotionally trying for the person trusting you enough to let you touch or into the must sen/ci/tive part of a person. You could actually kill someone from doing that you know; breaking they're bones inside of them in the area and tearing apart their insides, or even causing them to bleed to death. It's actually very frightening if you start to think about it. But, anyway, that's not my point(not really at least.)it's very emotional for the uke(bottom) and the least you could do is have stayed for even a minute. Enough to let him calm down a bit and know you didn't just do it for sex, or because you couldn't control your lust; enough to at least let him know you wanted to make sure he was okay, you know?

Anyway, enough lecturing Jacob! You did an incredible job and PLLEEEEEAAASSSEEEEEE write a few more chappies! So, anyway, peace and see y'all later! Peace!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Omg the end is so sad I wish there was more to read! I really think you should write more. Please please please! :( thank you for the story you have done
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Another great story! I liked this a lot!
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awww... :/ Poor Edward...
Louis.please.love.Armand chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Amazing.
Luv2Read247 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is so heartbreaking and it makes me mad at Jacob! Though that's not usually hard for me to do. Very well written. I really hope you decide to add so more some day! I would live to know what else happens and whether the pack finds out/reacts.
menenia chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oooh, hot and angsty, love it. :) And, I like the fact that they're vampire and werewolf in this, makes it more exciting!

Not at all a Jacob fan, not in the books, movies or in fanfic, but it worked out good in this story. Thanks!
luvinlapush chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
please tell me that there will be more to this story its awesome thank you for sharing your mind
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
T_T I'm sad yet happy, which should I feel? I have no idea but this was great! well done, I love it!
Devil Subaru Chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
OMG! That was so... hot and heartbreaking. I mean I understood the roller coster of emotions that Jacob went through but I cant help but feel so sad for Edward. I mean, he was used and left afterwards. Thats so cruel. I cant believe Jake would do something like that.

But i must say that i really like the way you wrote this story. You have a real talent. I wish i could write like that ... It'd be really lovely if there was a sequel ...

*Subaru*
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh my! Hot and heartbreaking. Complete rollercoster

-Chlo-
kinney-69 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
*sobs* That was so sad... And I really hope you will continue this, althought it's beautiful as a o/s.

I felt Jacob's conflicted emotions and felt so sorry for him but damn that was so hot!

And my heart broke for Edward in the end, just sitting there watching Jacob leave him, after what they just had together...*sniff*

This was awesome!