Reviews for The Missing Clue
Master Dragonfire chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Great story, you wrote Shelock expertly, but I did find one issue. The Sherlock Holmes books are actually Watson recording the cases that the two worked together, so they are written from his point of view, for a more Holmes-esque write, you should follow that format.
Ghostwriter71 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Excellent, excellent. You captured Holmes very well, my friend. :)
sherlockfangirl2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Please countiue I like it:)
lazybones chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I'm quite fond of your writing, and found this one certainly fit the style of the Sherlock Holmes I've read in the past. Unfortunately there are a couple wording errors which need fixing:

He hadn't stopped moving "science" entering (since)

He hadn't taken "a noter" case since the sorry affair (another)

Regardless I did enjoy the story and keep hoping that some of your ofter stories will be updated again soon.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Brilliant! I was tickled to death over the new Sherlock series (watched the opener last night) and while watching Sherlock and Eleven started talking to each other in my head. This piece has somewhat calmed them down, but I suspect not for long.
pcody chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Beta Read:

He hadn't stopped moving "science" entering

-should be "since"
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
OMG, I knew you were good, but that was fantastic! Of course, I love Sherlock Holmes and you wrote him so perfectly. The putting together of the clues, the recognitions, the conclusions were all exciting to read. There wasn't anything I didn't love about this story. If you do more, I'd love to read one where the Doctor and Holmes meet and work together. However as crossovers go this was great. They both were involved in their own unique ways. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Very, very well done. You nailed Holmes and Watson's personalities and wrote a very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awwwwww maaaaaan. Not a multi-chapter. Darn.

Still, fun as all get out to read. You understand Holmes' thought process amazingly well, and displayed that here. And then the two little sentences at the bottom with Amy and Eleven. Funfunfunfunfun.

Looking forward to more of your stuff. Keep writing!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
A very fitting tribute to the GREATEST detective of all times! And bringing in the Doctor was a nice twist as well. But, as to who was behind this crime, I have my own suspect. There is only ONE being who could pull off a crime like this: THE RANI! Somehow, she managed to survive the Time War, and she is BACK!
Forge2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes always go well together. Even the Grand Moff has commented on the similarities. I always like crossovers where one group is on the periphery and this conceit works especially well with the great detective always one step behind for once. Of course depending on what you consider cannon the Doctor has already met Conan Doyle and Sherlock how he managed that I'm not sure.
xxNellxx chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was so good! Wow! I love both SH and DW, so when I came across this story I HAD to read it! That was really good! Though, I've only seen the new SH film. So was I right in imagining robertdowneyjr and judelaw's holmes and watson?

I really enjoyed reading your story! It was brilliant and cleaver lol! Well done x