Reviews for Color
this is literally one of the best Brittana stories i have ever read. i cried the whole time it was such a beautiful journey with the most fitting ending
Sarah chapter 20 . 4/17
What a amazing story you are a great writer
asdfjklgurl chapter 1 . 4/1
It's been so loooooong since I read this story and it still gets me everytime :'( you've a great job! Really wished this was book hahaha :'D
casy chapter 1 . 3/27
worst fanfic ever
I'm still crying for this.. The most beautiful and painful story 3
Emma chapter 20 . 2/7
I cryed so much In this! But sometimes you need a good cry! The original characters in this ff were fantastic. I love the whole connected with the rings thing! This was a perfect end in my mind cause they end up were they want to be!

️️️️
Wow... This is one powerful story. I love it! My heart literally broke from reading this. This is an amazing story! And I cried like a baby on the inside because it was so sad!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
This is so beautiful
lizaskyscraper chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
Your story is one of the best I've ever read. It made me cry the whole time I was reading. The storyline is so beautiful and the ending is perfect. Thank you for writing this!
Annienaya chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
I just finish the history... I have to stop several times bcs I was crying... but I love it!
CMlove2123 chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
My review mimics that of those before me. I'm still currently crying as I type. I have read so many of your stories just in the past 2 days. I guess googling Brittana fanfic brings up all kinds of fun things that aren't on the typical filtered page. This was beautiful. So much more than a typical fanfic. You are an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2015
so sad.. this fic was torture and only masochist can read all the chap..
Fleimkepa chapter 20 . 9/25/2015
This will always be the all time greatest, always and forever.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
I want to thank you for writing one of the most amazing pieces of FF I have EVER read. The love and compassion that you showed for this story is incredible. I also want to thank you for writing a tragedy that still had them as end game. It was the first time I ever truly lost myself in a FF and I couldn't put it down. You are an incredible writer and I can't wait till I get the chance to read more of your work.
SnowMets chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This is the greatest fanfic I've ever read.