Reviews for Color
50ShadesBrittana chapter 20 . 9/25
This will always be the all time greatest, always and forever.
I want to thank you for writing one of the most amazing pieces of FF I have EVER read. The love and compassion that you showed for this story is incredible. I also want to thank you for writing a tragedy that still had them as end game. It was the first time I ever truly lost myself in a FF and I couldn't put it down. You are an incredible writer and I can't wait till I get the chance to read more of your work.
SnowMets chapter 1 . 9/4
This is the greatest fanfic I've ever read.
CupcakeKitten21 chapter 20 . 8/27
This . Is . Pure . Perfection.
huyghe.niene chapter 20 . 8/26
nooooo! it's not over! this is the end of my new favourite fanfic! omg...i loved it and i cried and...and...omg...i can't believe it done...but really i'm gonna read all your fanfics, all of them!
huyghe.niene chapter 10 . 8/23
omg what are you doing to me. i just cried for like ten minutes before i was cappable to write this review...
i never thought i could cry so heard for a story but omg... really...i'm still crying...very beautiful !
AinoaBlue chapter 4 . 8/11
I know the story it's over but I just wanted to tell you that I've never cried so hard over a fanfic and that it's amazing how you put into words all the feelings and everything.. idk it's just incredible even tho I kinda hated you a little when I started bc I don't wanted to see Britt dead... anyway, congratulations five years after :-)
emily chapter 20 . 8/5
That was the best and saddest brittana fanfic I have ever read!
infinityriya chapter 3 . 8/1
this is so fuckin sweet and sad
iamtheguest23 chapter 20 . 7/28
. .
This story is so strong, so incredible , this is masterpiece ! I cried all my heart out...
THANK YOU SO MUCH ! This was unbelievable.
' .Crying!
Jess chapter 1 . 7/20
Hey EverShadow,
I just wanted to say that this was the most amazing story that I have ever read. It has the perfect weight of crushing, brutal sadness, with the truth of absolute love, soo much love that it kept me reading. If your writing skills were not as great as they are then I would have stopped early on from the sadness, but your talent to tell this story was so amazing that I had to keep reading through the heartbreak because it was just beautiful. Thank you for this strong story of love, loss and faith.
Great ff.. But... It made me cry A LOT! The thought of Brittany being dead was just.. Scary.. Then Santana... Man.. But in the end they ended up together, and Thad all that matters. Dead or alive. Thank you for making this. I read it all in a day. That was truly a great story. Well put together story line and great punctuation. Thanks again.
ning08 chapter 20 . 5/31
Guys i know it's a long shot and maybe you would find it irritating but we need ur help.. please. There is a series called ' The Richman's Daughter' in the phil. And it's an amazing lez series.. but for whatever reason it is cut short. Our fandom is called Rastro Rebels. We need help from other fandom to make Trmd known internationally and help us trend worldwide. Please help us. And i'm very sure that if you have the time to watch an episode of it you would love it just as much! So please help us.. thank you so much. If you want to watch trmd videos. You could go to dailymotion TRMD videos. Have a nice day guys. Tnx!
Smithy199 chapter 1 . 4/26
Amazing. I'm pretty sure I cried all the way through.