Reviews for Color
Still the best fanfic I’ve read ! It played like a movie in my head, this is amazing
I have read this story 3 times and to this day it still makes me cry and smile all at the same time. It will forever be my favorite Brittana story. You are an incredible writer.
AB20 chapter 20 . 4/10
I'm sorry... but this story was not my cup of tea... Smh
This is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever read. I just got to the voicemail from Brittany that Santana forgot to delete and I can't stop crying. It's all written so well like I can see the scene playing out in my head and I'm bawling.
Naxinator chapter 20 . 2/24
Such a heart warming story. Thank you so much for making this book! Can't wait to read it again!
Liv chapter 20 . 2/3
stayed up the whole night reading
my eyes are sore
all words etched inside of me
SunStarr chapter 20 . 8/18/2017
Wow, what a beautiful and sad story. You are an amazing writer.
sharpshxxters chapter 20 . 8/8/2017
This is the best Brittana story I've ever read. I was reading it while you were writing it back when I was too lazy to make an account on here. Revisiting it might be one of the best decisions I've ever made. Thank you so much for writing this! I've got to admit; I was crying just like when I first read it.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2017
Fuck me this story was good
grilledcheesus05 chapter 20 . 7/5/2017
I'm happy Britt and Santana are together again but sad because Quinn is so distraught. Can you do a one-shot or mini story about the Gleek's reuniting in the after life
grilledcheesus05 chapter 18 . 7/5/2017
What does she mean the rings work?
grilledcheesus05 chapter 18 . 7/5/2017
I love this story so much. You're writing is amazing, you make me feel their pain...This story is so sad, I started crying! Which let me tell you, isn't easy. This will forever and always be one of my favourite Britanna fanfic's ever
clanille chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
This will always and forever be one of my favorite Brittana fanfics.
Alexandria chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
I just want to let you know that this is forever one of my favourite stories and still to this day and i still read and cry over this in 2k17
B.01 chapter 20 . 1/3/2017
holy f i cries almost every chapter non stop this is an amazing beautiful fanfic and i loved every f-ing second of it