Reviews for Color
Alexandria chapter 1 . 1/21
I just want to let you know that this is forever one of my favourite stories and still to this day and i still read and cry over this in 2k17
bibi.k chapter 20 . 1/3
holy f i cries almost every chapter non stop this is an amazing beautiful fanfic and i loved every f-ing second of it
This book is really intriguing. I love how you go back to show why Santana feels the way she does. Its a joy to read,you should consider writing for money.
I'm.tryin chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I love your story's. I've read all of them, but this ones my favorite and this is my second time reading it. :)
LaurenLopez-Pierce chapter 20 . 8/30/2016
I cried the whole way through this , this needs to be made into a movie or something it's so good
Guest chapter 20 . 4/20/2016
this is literally one of the best Brittana stories i have ever read. i cried the whole time it was such a beautiful journey with the most fitting ending
Sarah chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
What a amazing story you are a great writer
asdfjklgurl chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
It's been so loooooong since I read this story and it still gets me everytime :'( you've a great job! Really wished this was book hahaha :'D
casy chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
worst fanfic ever
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11/2016
I'm still crying for this.. The most beautiful and painful story 3
Emma chapter 20 . 2/7/2016
I cryed so much In this! But sometimes you need a good cry! The original characters in this ff were fantastic. I love the whole connected with the rings thing! This was a perfect end in my mind cause they end up were they want to be!

️️️️
Guest chapter 20 . 1/5/2016
Wow... This is one powerful story. I love it! My heart literally broke from reading this. This is an amazing story! And I cried like a baby on the inside because it was so sad!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
This is so beautiful
lizaskyscraper chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
Your story is one of the best I've ever read. It made me cry the whole time I was reading. The storyline is so beautiful and the ending is perfect. Thank you for writing this!
Annienaya chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
I just finish the history... I have to stop several times bcs I was crying... but I love it!