Reviews for La La Lie
Lauryn chapter 7 . 6/24
I know that you have probably stopped even using FanFiction, but I sincerely hope that you haven't! I am 13 years old and when I first read Maximum Ride I instantly fell in love with it! Dark blue, brought back the amazing style of James Patterson but with some very amazing plot twists, and my new favourite ever character, Tally. After finishing Dark Blue, and reading this, I really hope that you carry on.I love Tally and I really want to see what happens to her next. Please carry on writing! :)
justadoodle chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Carry on this book! You are an amazing writer and you could probably get this book published, I am 11 years old and I love your book and your style is so close to JP's ! I LOVE IT! I have read both books and, I can't ever emphisize how amazing you are!
Amy Shaar chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE! but right now im not sure whether to be REALLY sad about not having tally as the main character (and having tally 2 introduced) or to be curious about the new direction. PLEASE CONVINCE ME!
brooke13243546 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
ERGG! PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! THIS IS TOO DANG AMAZING! ERGGG! I LOVE THIS SERIES/STORY!
The Queen Of Souls chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
If you love your reviewers, YOU WILL UPDATE! Seriously, I can't even stress how talented you are! You truly did earn the title of the female James Patterson! If you don't know how to continue, suggestion: cut to where Gunner is and write about where he is, what the whitecoats are doing to him, and show how things happened when the Goblins attacked him and Tally! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
The Nameless Girl chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Lol so much suspense! Please update sooooooon
maxridelover chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Iggy found her, thank goodness!
PuppetOnALonelyString chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
FINALLY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! other than this chappie being a little short I gotta say I was good, I loved the bit with max and the Alex clones and goblins...telekinesis gotta love it! Update soon!
lizziestar chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
UPDATE. Just do it. Don't you want to satisfy your loyal fan base?
NeedtoRead chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
DDDDUUUUDDEEE,

Please please please pretty Please update soon? I'm like dieing here:(
FurysSIN chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
My goodness. I just stepped into this sequel after finishing Blue. Already I'm hooked! You've grabbed two already well thought out, rounded characters, twisted them, and made them new! I adore Violet. Absolutely adore her. And I can't wait to meet Gunner more. (Iggy has always been a favorite canon character of mine)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
I'm not sure if I like tally or violet more. But I know this is one of my favorite fics!
Dieing-Love chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Please update soon

Flyer of Grace chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Dude I freaked out when I saw you made a sequel. Thank you so much:) I love you writing style and I can't wait to read this to the end:) oh and btw I abdoultly loooove tally:)