Reviews for Family Reunion Extended Version
think-pink-jess chapter 19 . 8/17
Love the story and hope you continue it.
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/6
rereading because I needed to dive into something I could use to distract myself from a rather trying life and this fits the bill. I just hope that eventually, you'll regain some inspiration for your old fics that are screaming out for concluions. That said I love this story and will wait however long you need. Thanks for sharing this much!
LadyTeldra chapter 19 . 7/29
-face palms- Not everyone is as versed in clans as you Itachi...

Also, had the ridiculous image of Itachi hiding about the village and trying to train... I mean causing problems for the infant police force.
LadyTeldra chapter 18 . 7/29
Well, I have no ides what the last word of my last review was... It wasn't ready to be posted. I wanted to say something about how it was a shame that Hiruzen had only just started to put his foot down on things.

And also... Seriously Zabuza? I mean... I guess it really isn't any of his business if a missing nin is walking around the village. That's the gate guards jobs after all. But to just let them into your sick cousin's apartment? Even if he's pretty sure he can take them or that the other Uzumaki will jump in that doesn't seem like the best idea.

Also, it'd be hilarious if an Uzumaki took a liking to Kisame. Not because Kisame can't be liked, but because the Uzamaki would run right over him and it'd be hilarious.
LadyTeldra chapter 17 . 7/29
-sighs sadly- Danzo is one of those characters... You can't really like him, but you can respect him in a way. Quiet
LadyTeldra chapter 16 . 7/29
-hides face and laughs- Honestly, that paints Suna in a better light than them just backstabbing them.
LadyTeldra chapter 15 . 7/29
-giggles-
LadyTeldra chapter 8 . 7/29
-wiggles happily- Oh my goodness, I adore Uzumaki reunion fics. I don't read very many of them, but it always makes me happy when I do.
DesertSandBox chapter 19 . 7/26
i really enjoy this story i hope you update it again soon
You write the best Naruto stories. Just as enjoyable the second time through.
Glorilian chapter 19 . 7/23
Lovely cracky fic. :D
Whispering Darkness chapter 19 . 7/16
This story was awesome and funny the first time I read it, and it's still awesome and funny now.
Ninjapirate101 chapter 19 . 7/12
This is amazing. I cant wait for more! It would be funny if Itachi see's sasuke as the clan head, and Zabuzas comment to kisame about a wife, had me in stitches! Thank you for this!
Floranna chapter 19 . 7/2
This fic is awesome and hilarious. though what happened to Hinata? Was she saved? DD
More please