Reviews for Is Later Better Than Never?
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
white more pleas
Hellaboy chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Poor Bella...she really has been through a lot...maybe now she will come to her senses and end things with Jake...I mean she was all ready willing to be with Edward because of the baby...I just wish she would realize that she still can be with him...and that keeping Jake's hopes up is really going to hurt him even more in the end...great chapter.
midnightblue1992 chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter. Poor Bella. Feeling all the guilt. Understand why she asked Edward to leave. Can't wait to see how this continues to unfold.
Isabela is Online chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Well, it's time to redeem yourself Bella. You better make a wise decision and don't continue to string along the 2 person who love you so much. Come clean and choose who you love more,it will be good for your conscience. Thanks for updating.
midnightblue1992 chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
Great chapter. Sad that Bella lost Edward's child. Can't wait to see how Bella will cope with the lost of their child
Hellaboy chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
That was so sad...I feel terrible for Edward...I hope Bella will come to her senses and choose Edward...I really don't think he can take much more of all the grief...and even though I do adore Jacob's character...Edward is her true love...maybe Jake can imprint on someone or something?...This was a really great chapter...you did amazing!
septembersadness chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
This is a very GREAT story! I keep checking back two or three times a day to see if a new chapter has been posted! I can't wait to see who Bella eventually choses and I find myself feeling sorry for poor Jake, even though I am ALWAYS Team Edward! Keep up the great writing, and I can't wait for the next chapter and reading how this story unfolds!
Isabela is Online chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
I might not like Bella in the previous chapters but I didn't want her to lose the baby. It sad that this happened but I hope from this, she can now begin to realize that it's not good to string people along. I hope she gets better and can get pregnant again .
What a B1tch chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Seven years and she's still moping? God, what a b/itch.

I think it goes without saying that I think the plot is stupid and contrived, and she's a b/itch for agreeing to marry him when she still missed Edward. Bella's OOC, and Jacob acts like little more than a puppy.

On the other hand, the plot seems interesting, but I can't get past the hideous grammar errors. If you find yourself a beta reader and clean this up, you will have many more intelligent readers.

Have a nice day!

-Lover of Gone
Hellaboy chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
I would totally love a happy ending...but you should do whatever you want...spin it..or whatever...great chapter by the way! Please update soon...by the way...I am so happy that the baby is Edwards!
gotdemmovelikeschmidt chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
soo goood so far, and for the ending, i think you should do whatever you had originally planned. either a happy ending or a twist will work for me. but i am soooo excited that the baby is Edwards!11
Isabela is Online chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Of course, I want a happy ending but you can spin it off a little. If bella was hit by the bus, will she lose the baby and will she be saved? Update again soon please. Thanks.
Isabela is Online chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
I think I don't like Bella right now for stringing both jacob and Edward. I hate that she's been sleeping with both of them. Now, who's the father of her baby? Well, you have to post the next chapter because I want to know if she can already realize who the father is when she goes to the doctor for a check for updating.
NandosWithTheMofo chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
this is gonna be good
Hellaboy chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
I bet it is Edward's baby...if she does have his baby and it turns out to be Jake's imprint...want that be a little weird? I mean...she has been screwing Jake for a few years now? That is if you even put that into the story...maybe it is Jake's baby?...please update soon...suspense is killing me!lol...