Reviews for A Ritual Farewell
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Loved it.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Very good, beautiful story! I loved it!

CT
NWHS chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Really sweet story. Glad to stumble upon a fellow J and D fic writer. I'm gonna check out your other stories. Nice work capturing the budding romance.
NHPW chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is wonderful. It's adorable, funny, sweet; a nice little piece of "might-have-been". Normally I don't like AU/off-canon, but you sold this from the first paragraphs, and I was hooked. Delenn is a smidge OOC, but still believable (if that makes sense.) Sheridan is well portrayed in two aspects. First, we see him as your average, every-day human male with a crush, making him extremely believable - I laughed at the "Do not be a dick" part. You had me hook, line and sinker at that point.

And second, you capture the eager, relatively care-free Season 2 Sheridan (who is almost an entirely different person from, say, Season 5 Sheridan) to a T. Now you actually have me wondering whether it would have been better if he'd just kissed her back then, before things got all f'd up.

Thanks for writing this!
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ooo so nice... This is OOC for Delenn but that's why I love fanfiction. A wonderful read.