Reviews for Burning Moons
caspasta chapter 8 . 1/4
I love this chapter! Such amaze and perf! I love it! AND THE ZUTARA!
CatonissForever20 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I TOTALLY agree with your last comment! 33
CatonissForever20 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
LOL!
Different Child chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
I love it! though I would love to see more about Ursa. 3 So many ways they could meet again and I'd LOVE to see it happen! AH! So many feels! 33 I love this I do! I LOVE IT! 33 I continue to be pleased with your work and amazingly happy! almost done editing what I'm editing, then I can read MORE or your stuffs...if I can find stuff I haven't read. PROBABLY! HOPEFULLY! D
Different Child chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Nice. 3 That's sweet. I'm not sure I like it loads because it seems a bit off (because of what it's based on and I haven't seen it and all) but good writing. )
Different Child chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
YES! I would love that as a birthday present too. 333 Mine's next month but I seriously doubt I'll find my Zuko on my bday. If I did? By all means I'd take him happily. 33 Idk. But damnnnnn. I quite like this. I'd love to see a WHOLE day of Toph birthday. But that girl works FAST! ;)
Different Child chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
O yeaaaa. ;) hehe. My first thought WAS nothing he owns? Lol. Then I'm like O. NOTHING AT ALL. XD I'd be down with that. D
Different Child chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Let's not let them make it a third time. Two is too much. Though THANKFULLY it was full moon and she was able to bloodbend him into living.

Awwww. I would be curious to see more emotion from Mai. But I'm impressed at Aang's maturity to go off and cry and stuffs elsewhere. It's that love that saved Zuko. 3
Different Child chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Hahaha! She was a smartass at the end. ;) Niceeee. Hehe. And yea, he would need a block of wood. P Or close to it if we're talking a noble woman. P O Zuko...I'm glad you came back to her and knocked some sense into her!
Different Child chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I feel like it skipped a bit much. But not bad otherwise. )
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Are they all connected? Because if not, YOU SHOULD TURN THIS INTO A FIC! Holy cow...I LOVE this!
Jamie chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
AHAHAHA! Freakin hilarious!
Mira chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
I realized what Katara meant before Zuko did.

Good chapter
vwaterlily chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Haha, aww :3 All of these are adorable for their own reasons. Harmony was beautiful and the balance was shown so clearly 3 I want Zutara for my birthday :'( But wow, the AU. I watched that movie! And I agree, it was really sweet :) Haha, a mask under the mask.
vwaterlily chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Hi I read this while listening to Change on repeat. Wow it DOES fit Zutarians. Ahhh. Too bad about Tenzin and the other two though. Rats.

Hehe, Zuko with a little beard. I imagined him with a baby Wang Fire beard XD