Reviews for Excellence as Reality
G-Baby8991 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Hey please continue it... Pretty please... even if its just for me... I love it!
LizLiz07 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
i know it's been a couple years, but i'm really enjoying this fanfic. have you dropped it completely or can you be convinced to post more?
AnastasiaXvampireXpixie chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
This is great xD I love how everyone reacts, cause they totally would react as you've written it. And i'd love to see Jensen on MD and pixie stix. I'd love it if you could continue this, I'm really enjoying it!
Raggio chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Really enjoying this story. Hope you update soon. :)
whimsycality chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
More TBC teasing...come back to this pretty please with a sexy hacker on top? Cause you are so right, these two teams together could rule the world...until they accidentally destroyed it :D
Touch of the Wind chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I love it! Its awesome!
samson28 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Enjoying so far. :)
Kat chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
So, where's the scene where Nate and Clay talk shop over a bottle of scotch? 'Cause it needs to happen. :D

I love how Jensen and Hardison are bffs right off the bat.
ChakramVampire chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I love the whole idea! Thanks for writing it! is there going to be any... idk progress on the Cougar/eliot relationship? or are theyt always going kinda going to be at odds?
Es chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Any chance there could be some more of this. What I've read was good and a lot of fun. I want to see how hyped Jensen is and what Cougar has to do to keep a lock on him ;)
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
There needs to be more of the Awesome! More!
Anagram RMX chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
You are seriously awesome for writing this. I swear, you are soooooo right about them taking over the world togther (Though having both Aisha and Parker in power would be scary as all get-out). I really should be getting to bed for other things in the morning, but I've gotta finish reading what's been posted first!

ALso: favorite line of the first chapter: "she could almost see the two of them coming up with a plan which, while utilizing all their skills perfectly, would sound like the deranged ravings of a lemming."

I don't know why, but that is hilarious for some reason. Just thought you'd ought to know.
Kitty1994 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
That is totally freakin' awesome! I can't wait to read more!
cassidy09 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
update soon please i just watched the losers for the first time and thought about the leverage team imediatly for a cross over so to see someone did one is awsome because im not much of a writer.
Firefly-chan chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I love the story so far, and i hope you get more out soon! I'm new to The Losers fandom and was sad to see there weren't to many crossover's (only 2, both leverage!) so i'm glad your writing this! Anyway, keep up the great writing please!