Reviews for What could have happened
anacutelurker chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oooh... what a wonderful smut! XDD I loved it so much! Thank youuu
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I F-ing loved it. I loved the ****scene! and the ending too poor driver!
ChOFee chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Poor poor man who drove the carriage XD Though I would've gladly switched places with him :P Nice work :D
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I thought this was really good! :D Aaaah, I love when Gil is seme, haha :) He was really quite dominant though :O It was kind of surprising...but in a good way :D He wasn't dominant in the way that I would think he'd be, like a bit shy-ish, but firmly in control? Or something, I dunno. Maybe I'll have to write them to get the idea across _

Anyways, that was still really good~ :D I loved it, hehe, keep it up _

~Bexmar O
oONekoEdOo chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh my god... I was blushing all the time.. GOD THIS WAS A GOOD FIC! xDD
hinshihoushi chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
wow. that was something else! very well done
TotalAlias chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I APPROVE.

You should be, like, Mochijun's advisor or something. Heh heh, and add in all that good smut-I-I mean stuff...

Your Gilbert is amazing. He's so sure of himself, that makes him sexier (I never thought it possible).

I've never seen this sweep-you-off-your-feet! Gil before (even if it was only sex), the closest was Omake 2.

:Q
Lin Valkyrie chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I loved it. That was the funniest way to make Gil a seme. I approve~ ;D
SpiffyTwinx chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like everything in this! But I think the boys climaxed a little too early.. xP
Kalana Fox chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
O_O

_

That...was insanely hot. And SO what I wished had happened.

Hahahaha, "could"? There is no could in this situation, XD. This is totally what SHOULD have happened, XDDD.

I love your hyper!seme!Gil, please write more of him.

And your English was good! One small part was a bit odd, but it didn't take away from the reading and it was the only oddity I really noticed.
MOON PORE chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That. was. awesome.

I wish I could drive them.