Reviews for Frozen in Time
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 28 . 7/21/2014
wow so much tension
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
really liked this chapter. came out well.
digidatafan chapter 28 . 4/27/2014
hi this is crazy,
and I just met you.
but I spent the past three days reading this fanfiction series and crying about eleven times throughout it all because wow feels and preciousness awesome writing yes
so update maybe?
Azure Rose chapter 28 . 8/20/2012
Naaw I really like Atsushi. Great story, I'm really loving it, it's one of those stories you can re-read without getting tired of it. Also a great chapter. Looking forward to more!
The Cold Mage chapter 27 . 7/31/2012
Love your story Awesome Pinkcandle-sama.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 27 . 3/14/2012
It's been ages since I've read this fic, so I had quite a bit of catching up to do. Totally my bad there.

The story’s coming along interestingly, and so is Ryo’s character, especially as a Digimon going through his stages. Rika was a little unexpected (until the chapter title) but she seems as…well, the same she always is. Ken’s character on the other hand seems to have degraded a little. Especially that bit before Ken’s little head injury…you seem to be losing the subtleties of his character, the quiet unspoken strength, the deeper layers of cognitive thought and the gentleness in favour of building his relationship with Ryo. The change was rather smooth in your writing; I’m just not sure I rather like this new Ken is all.
SpoonfulOfYogurt chapter 27 . 2/27/2012
And here I thought these stories were about to die. I guess we all hit spots where we get distracted. I love being able to read such a long chapters after a long absense. I'm anxious to see what will happen in this love square going on. I've read plenty of triangles, but not squares. Here's hoping you keep it up!
DigimonYaoi4Life chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
Squeeeee! A new chapter! I was hoping and praying you two weren't dead! Ooooooh, so exciting to have Rika thrown into the group. I love love love the mix group of characters from the different games and seasons! How long will Atsushi been in the group tho I wonder? Is he gonna try flirting with Ken some more? So suspenseful! Can't wait for more! 3 3 3 3!
Azure Rose chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
Naaaw just when things were going so well! Awesome chapter :)
D chapter 27 . 2/25/2012
Poor Ken :( but I love how you seem to have Rika and him done so well and in character! I can't wait for more :D
terracannon876 chapter 27 . 2/25/2012
It's interesting, if you compare seasons 1 and 2 (and possibly 5) with 3 (and some of the games). The Digimon in 3 are technically stronger, with their humans even providing power boosts, but I rarely get the feeling that they're as close to their tamers as they would be to the Chosen Children, if you get what I mean.

Wormmon's third evolution (Perfect or Ultimate, whichever you prefer) ... ... that would probably be DinoBeemon, wouldn't it? But then, DinoBeemon has XV-mon's arms...

Jealous!Ryo plus oblivious!Ken (to Atsushi) does not make for a good combination. Hope Ryo doesn't get CyberDramon on Atsushi. What was Ken doing telling the guy that the StrikeDramon's Ryo? ._. I sense that's going to backfire...

You can ignore my speculative rants, since it's just me enjoying your story and wondering what's gonna happen next ; Thanks for the update! I can't wait to read more )
DigimonYaoi4Life chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
omg! I'm sooooooo in LOVE with the story, but it's been fooooorveeeeer since you updated! Pleeeeeeaaase don't tell me any of your stories are dead! Is your partner not around anymore? Oh no, I so, so, sooooo hope not! We need more Ryo and Ken on the internet, and definitely as much Digimon yaoi as we can get. Especially when it's this GOOD!
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 26 . 7/17/2011
Wow this story has been on here for almoast a year AND i AM STILL HOKED TO IT. Please update soon!
Laarc chapter 26 . 7/12/2011
Hey! Where do you get your ideas from? I've no idea, but i love them all! This fic is incredible and, if possible, gets better with each chapter!

Please, keep up the awesome work and update as soon as possible!
terracannon876 chapter 25 . 6/10/2011
I'm not sure if I've reviewed your fic before... If I haven't, sorry!

One of my favorite parts of your fic is that you keep it very much within the limits of the Digital world, not just with the anime but also with the games (and especially with the WS games). Like, in this story, the Digital world is wonderfully described with its funky quirkiness and even how the place's name is Protocol Ruins.

I really liked how you played around and let Wormmon use the other Digimentals as well. It was something I was always hoping the anime would explore, but it didn't.

Mm, I've always thought that the Chosen Children were really odd in the D-1 Tamers game. It just...doesn't seem in-character... although I SUPPOSE desperate times calls for desperate measures...

On a side note, Persiamon's Japanese name was Bastemon. I haven't read your fic in a while, but I have a feeling you were using Japanese names. If not, then... well, ignore me P

Thanks for the fic! Thanks for writing one that is original, creative, and yet within the realms of the established universe. (...and one that's not really focused on romance.) XD
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »