Reviews for FLIGHT
You can't just stop there! Please! Update soon
Insane is my name chapter 6 . 1/12
how dare you stop there? is she pregnant? I think so
BijouWaterflower chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
I know you haven't updated this in some time, but I hope you will eventually return to finish it, I'm enthralled lol. you're writing is fantastic.
Sesshy's love chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
It's one hell of an arousing story. I would also love to have such an encounter with a sexy pilot. Please write more of it.
My-heart-is-two-sizes-to-small chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
continue the story... I want to know what happens
sihaya.aysa chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This story is pretty good. I always come back to your stories and read them several times.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter :D it's been awesome so far
Mika the Dark princess chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
OMFG Kagome got a bun in the oven
Andrearose1990 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Please update!
CloverBabe chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
what. so i just came back to and still with the cliffhangers ughh
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Plz keep writing this.
Is she pregnant?
will she lose it due to the plane?
plz finish I'm dying to know
lara5170 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I would do anything to be able to read the rest of this story. I've read your others stories many times (usually on AFF) but this is the only 1 that hasn't been completed and I'm dying to know what happens next. I hope you decide to continue it.
Deb.23 chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Fuck! Shit... what happened? She's not pregnant, is she? Water landing in bad weather and physical condition... a big no-no... i'm gonna go into panic attack if you dont update soon...
Deb.23 chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Rather interesting huh? Okay. Umm.. i had this idea but i didnt have a chance to use it. You could use ice. You know.. put a cube in then fuck her. Hot and cold contrast brings quite a lot of pleasure, i suppose...
Deb.23 chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
This chapter was mushy.. i cant believe that Inu gave Sessh advice. I mean isnt inu supposed to be the thick head?