Reviews for Arrangements Shall Be Made
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
...Minato's in the tournament? 0_0 Is this 'your' Minato, or are you going for a mone 'cannon' intrepretation of his character? I also noticed you put Ryoji in... I'm looking forward to your intrepretation of his fighting style. Oh, and just one technical note... Both Peach and Zelda are playable characters in both Melee and Brawl. Did you forget them, or did you just not decide to include them? Either way is fine. I'll still be here waiting to see what craziness will happen in the next chapter!
The reviewer chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Badass story... Is it not too late to include these characters?

From Super Robot Wars:

Touma Kanou(Super Robot Wars Alpha 3. Theme song, Either Fighting Spirit, Without Limit or Hurricane Thunderclap)

Sanger Zomvolt, The Sword That Cleaves Evil(Super Robot Wars Alpha 2. Theme song, Sword-Soul-One-Strike)

Wodan Ymir, The Sword of Magus (Super Robot Wars Original Generation 2. Theme Song, The Gate of Magus)

Baran Doban. (Super Robot Wars Alpha 3. Theme song, I am Baran Doban)
Weapon-VII chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Yes I know you wanted criticism. Well to bad! You will get nothing but good shit from me! HAHAHAHA! Well still the whole Shinji/Gendo/Sephiroth three way brawl was pretty bad ass. Also the Shinji vs. Chtulu. Kinda wish you told us what happened to Darth Vader. Also may you possibly work in Akuma from Street Fighter? Just a request from me, in case you don't feel like it, its all right. Keep up the good work!
anon chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
..wow that bar fight was amazing. Very nice finish to it too lol the greatest of badass indeed haha
colin chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Oh My God the suspence is killing me. After that last chapter I am really pysched for the next battle. I really hope someone makes a picture of SHinji doing the Shining Finger on Cthulthu that would be so awesome. Are any more characters going to show up. If so I would think a few Magi or Servants from Fate Stay Night or Tsukihime would be interesing. Unlimited Blade Works for the win.
Slayer End chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Well, at least you responded. That's fine. This is STILL an excellent story. Wish you included Gimly from the Lord of the Rings, Samurai Jack, or even Harry Potter. If you threw in a Predator and an Alien, added the Cat in the Hat, plopped in Jason Voorhees, and placed a side dish of Deadpool... Oh, and what about Ness and Captain Falcon? Um... one more thing, though. Isn't Iron Man supposed to be a MARVEL character? You put him down as DC.

Yeah... Oops...

Forever Signed in Blood,

Slayer End
Deathwings01 chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
I think that such a setting would greatly benefits from the inclusion of one Lina Inverse. Maybe even Xellos, just for kicks and the possible interactions with The Joker...and everybody else, really. XD

Nice job on that story, keeping track of all the characters can't be easy. *thumb up*
Razamataz22 chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Thank you, that has helped clear up a lot
IrishNinja456 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
This is probably one of the biggest nerdy fell-good fics I've ever read, and I am loving every word of it. The interactions with all of the characters from all of the different mediums manages to feel completely natural. And all of your character exploring is excellent as well. I wouldn't even imagine thinking of Kamina that way, and yet it all makes perfect sense. I also chuckled when you brought in Arisato, because I was thinking to myself, "Surely he doesn't want to break the game that bad". Naoki's explanation and Asuka and Shinji's reactions said it all.

Also: thanks for getting 'Hoes and Wine' stuck in my head again.
Patcheresu chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Ah yes. Dokuro-chan. Brought to you by the play-at-home version of Harbringer Dodgeball! The closer you are to a hospital, the better.

Actually that could be a Special match. The last time humans played that, one hit was all it took to make them start spilling their guts. Now imagine if superpowers started playing that. Your not out if you get hit in the nuts. Oh NO! You can only get out by being rendered ER room ready. When Johnny is finished tenderizing your face, THEN you can become out.

You have some grammar problems here and their and it's so much epic it can feel VERY random at times. There's your criticism. It's a little TOO outlandish.

It's like playing Civilization when all of a sudden Ghandi nukes the Egyptians and the Greeks start cranking out new technology and culture levels every turn. What do you have, deciding to play your own nationality and pick the Queen? London. And a source of Iron.
Razamataz22 chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Alright, this is incredibly hard to keep track of with a thousand things happening at once. Not only that but new fighters appear every two seconds and most of them are from manga/anime I have never heard of. Is it possible to have a list at the beginning of the next chapter as to who belongs to what show?
Slayer End chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
You... are... awesome. Best Super Smash Brothers fic on the site. I'm surprised at the low number of Reviews. So, riddle me this: From my understanding, every single character in all fictional media (plus a few extras) have been thrown into this place by some unknown figure. Is it possible for there to exist a character that nobody's ever heard of? What's one more god? I've had ideas of making a comicbook in the future featuring the chronicles of four heroes and a miscellaneous individual as they suffer through the actions of a monster that bends something called... The Grid. I was wondering if you could introduce this Grid to this story. I think it'd work well...

A Brief Explanation: Think of a web wrapped around a sphere. Now picture that each point on this web, each area a line intersects, represents a universe. And each of these universes is another Grid. Manipulating The Grid allows you to warp your body in such a way that you bend it into foreign galaxies then stretch it back into place to create wormholes that break apart pieces of this grid... then you pull on these wires that make up the grid. Destroy a universe, screw around with the natural order, god-stuff.

On the off chance that you'll accept other people's characters (You probably won't as you're good enough not to, though I would certainly be deeply humbled if you would take my character), could you introduce this concept of "The Grid"? I'll be watching you, please respond soon.

Forever Signed in Blood,

Slayer End
colin chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Holy Fucking Shit that was Awesome but only because I cant think of a single word which exceeds Awesome. The whole Shinji40K was nice too. But damn that battle was epic.
Heraklinios chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
"...What."

"...WHAT."

"...Kamina...Kamina..."

"KAMINA...WAS BEHIND EVERYTHING? HOLY F**KER! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

"...Jesus...Christ..."

"OKAY...OKAY! SERIOUSLY EMPEROR, WHAT THE HELL? I COULD'VE UNDERSTOOD GENDO, HELL, EVEN THE MASTER, BUT KAMINA? SHIT ON A CRAP...I...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!"

"...Gah...gah...gah..."

"ENOUGH OF THAT, WILL YA? ALSO, I AGREE WITH THE HITOSHURA HERE, WHY NOT MINATO ARISOTO HERE? WAIT A MINUTE...IS THAT HITOSHURA YOUR HITOSHURA? IF IT IS, THEN HE WILL BE MORE AWESOME!"

"...Ah...ah..."

"BUT PLEASE, PUT ARISOTO HERE! UNLESS...ARISOTO DISGUISED HIMSELF AS KAMINA!"

"What? Dude, I can barely accept that Kamina was behind everything. Don't go blowing my brain with more shit!"

"AH, QUIT YOUR BITCHING, KID! BESIDES, THIS'LL GET MORE AWESOME! HELL, ASUKA READ SHINJI40K! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? ALEX MERCER KICKED YHVH'S IN THE BALLS?"

"I...er...*sigh* Fine. Say whatever you want."

"EXCELLENT! SO, KEEP IT UP EMPEROR. OH, AND PERHAPS ADD MORE BLOODY MINIGAMES...WITH BLOOD."

"Gee...What a way to be redundant."

"SHUT UP."
Slicerness chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
you... you introduced amy rose to gasai 'I'm gonna tie you up and rape you because i love you' Yuno ... and then teamed those two up with sakura 'i'mma punch you clear across the planet because i'm bi-polar' haruno... for the love of all that's holy, get to the bomb shelter! women and children first, scrawny teens second!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »